Tuesday, August 7, 2007

yeah i'm silly

so i know that i just posted like a few hours ago. but i just have to say again that i was so freaking surprised when cody told me that he liked me and had for a while. and the fact that he had been nervous to approach me just makes me laugh and so giddy. cuz guys don't usually act that way around me. i was the smart one in school. and the way i talk sometimes was just a tad to specific and exact that would make the cute guys like cody go "huh?" but cody is not just a pretty face. he's smart. and he knows what makes a girl special and how to treat a girl. well, i hope that chris can mellow out and chill so that i can go out with cody a few times at least. but yeah.

so yeah well chris just texted me. and i think i might take this chance to make him see that we really just have to be friends and cool things off. so that way i can try to hurry along things and just let work not be so much drama...

anyhoo,
averagejane signing off! :D life is good.

5 comments:

The Warrior said...

You may be silly, but you're cute, too. :-)

jane said...

lol cody thinks i'm cute too!! :D

The Warrior said...

Lol, I didn't mean that way! But I can't argue with it anyways.... :-P

jane said...

lol :D well that works no matter what! :D

Unknown said...

Hehe, true!