Monday, January 7, 2008

you know...

you know when you say oh that won't happen to me? and you just know deep down that because you said that, it will happen to you? those are such mind trips...funny when those things really do happen. then how do you deal with them? i guess you just figure it out from then on and just start over...sometimes when these things happen, you have to wonder...just about the whole thing. like what made this time different? what made you fall into this situation? is it a good change? what now?... what now? just makes you so contemplative...it's just a funny thing when you find yourself doing something you didn't expect. and sometimes you just have to let it all play out to see where it leads you...and hope you don't end up more confused...

averagejane signing off...

3 comments:

Nathan said...

It is funny how that happens. I do my best to always have wood nearby, just in case I have to knock on it. ;-)

And my offer still stands. We should do something soon; I've got plenty of time.

jane said...

lol okay...i'll let you know when i'm free between work, school and...other stuff...

The Warrior said...

I know what you mean, Amy. I hate those kinds of situations most of the time. You just gotta keep on movin'. Keep on going. Find what's right, do it, and keep on going.

Hang in there.