Sunday, May 18, 2008

what a great day! :D

wow! i just had a really good night. it actually was a good afternoon into night. lol i ended up hangin out with my friend, elise, and jsut talking about guys and whatever else came to mind...lol then we decided it was okay for me to invite jay to hang with us...about a half hour or so later he shows up at the park we were at...lol then my friend decided to split and me and jay did some geocaching! lol he's got me hooked on that now. its really way fun! we did four around the area, and as we were finishing the last one, it was about time that the sun was setting so we just sat on the trunk of his car and watched the sunset. it was comfortable in his arms...lol oh did i mention we had kind of begun dating? lol but then i said to him at one point about how i was amzed he wasn't sick of me yet after seeing me like most every night of the week but like two nights! lol well, he just made this really cute comment lol then he told me he was kind of wanting this to be more permanent. i said that sounds great. so it's official! me and jay are going out...lol tomorrow he is going to give me his class ring to wear...lol how cute is that?!?!?! so oldfashioned and incredibly cute. lol

well i oughta get to bed as i have work tomorrow!!! he he...laters! : D

6 comments:

Nathan said...

I love geocaching; it's actually what started the war on Sly Piggery a while back. It's been a while since I've gone, though....

jane said...

lol geocaching is loads of fun!! :D lol

The Warrior said...

I've never done it. It's where people leave "treasure" buried or something, and then you have to go and find it using some sort of computer or GPS system, right?

Correct me if I'm wrong, which I'm guessing I am in at least a few spots there. :-P

jane said...

lol actually you are pretty much spot on...lol they do leave "treasure" ...most times it's not buried...lol thank goodness :D and you use a gps thing lol :D so good job!! :D

The Warrior said...

Heehee, why thank you!

jane said...

lol lol no prob! :D i was surprised you had that good of an idea about it...lol most ppl just give me a blank look...lol i bet that was the look i would have given jay..:D