Tuesday, September 12, 2006

my guy

i'll be sitting at home and then the thought will come randomly, i have a boyfriend. and i still can't get over the fact that i have the most amzing, cute, sweet, and perfect boyfriend. i do wish that sometimes i could spend more time with him. but, i try to spend all the time i possibly can. he just simply makes me happy, and i feel special around him. like i'm somebody special. i know people will try to tell me that yes i am special no matter what. but, sometimes it just feels good to feel special because a guy makes you feel that way. it's like everything is gonna be okay. jane signing off.

12 comments:

The Warrior said...

Yeah, being around great people just makes you feel so special. I feel like that with all you guys on SP!

jane said...

of course! yeah slypiggery is an amzing place. everyone can feel special there!

The Warrior said...

Yes! Especially since you came back and started fuzzying everyone! :-D

jane said...

yeah what's slypiggery without warm fuzzies? it's just fun to give everyone them cuz i think we should be nicer to ppl!

The Warrior said...

Yep yep! ;-D

jane said...

hee hee. you make me laugh!

The Warrior said...

No, you make ME laugh! I haven't had so much fun in I don't know how long since you've come back to SP!!!!!!

But thanks anyway. I like it when I make people laugh. :-D

jane said...

thanx! you're too sweet. but, honestly i think that having you as general of the rebellion army, will make life interestin and so much fun. thanx for everything!

The Warrior said...

Aww, you're so welcome! I'll try to be a good general...after reading Sun Tzu's world-famous military strategy book The Art of War, I better!!!!!

Steph's Hubby said...

Well thanx for the compliments! I think that you're the most spectacular, beautiful and funny girl in the world!

jane said...

paleo, you better be a good general. we need to win this war! nathan must go down!! hee hee.

The Warrior said...

I'll try to be a good general...if I start loosing I'd better give someone else command. This is just tougher than, say, a laser tag or paint ball battle. I think I'm more suited to that. :-? Oh well...I will certainly try my hardest!!!