Thursday, January 4, 2007

emotions really confuse a person

well, so felt the need to post. today's post is about emotions. there are a lot of emotions that i've honestly been feeling lately. among the many emotions out there, there are 4 that i have been feeling most: worry, happiness, frustration, and sadness.

i feel happy when i am around my friends. whenever i'm around steph, i'm happy. she has this uncanny ability to make me feel great even if i've been having a bad day. nathan can make me laugh too. he always can tell when i've been having a bad day. and dave, i've always been really happy with him. i may get frustrated, hence that emotion among the 4 emotions, but, when it comes down to it all, i really am happy. he knows what i like, he knows just what to say to make me smile. and he's really great.

but, dave makes me worry. he's in the army and so sometimes whatever he's involved with concerning the army, he is in some considerable danger, thus the worry. but, i guess all i can do is worry, and care, and hope that all will be okay.

and lately i've been plagued with sadness. there have been a couple of days that i have truly been down. and i guess you could call me seim-suicidal. cuz i did take some pills. but, i knew the pills wouldn't have killed me. i only took a few. and i wouldn't have taken the pills if i had known they really ight have killed me. or would i have? i really can't say honestly. but, i think i've come out of the worst. i'm okay.

right now though, i'm at home. i've kind of sluffing school. i didn't feel like going to my 4th period so i came home and i called my mom at work to tell her that my class had let me leave to do some research for a speech. and she believed me. but that's enough for today.

average jane signing off.

7 comments:

Nathan said...

Sluffer. :-P You weren't at lunch today! lol

But, I'm glad you're out of the worst of it. One of these days I will talk on my blog about my own time in that condition. It's not a good feeling, so it's great that you're on the up!

If you need anything, you know where to find me. ;-)

The Warrior said...

I've been pretty down the past few days to.

Don't take this the wrong way (I couldn't stand p***ing you off again) But suicide is not the answer. I know that you know that, but please be careful. For me?

Spencer

jane said...

thanx guys. but, i guess maybe i'm not out of the worst of it. i dunno. *sigh*

The Warrior said...

You may not be out of the worst of it. But you can make it through.

NEVER resort to suicide. Although you might not want to hear it (I'm sorry to sound pushy), but there is a life after death. But suicide won't help you get to the right place.

Please take care of yourself, Amy! Don't make me worry any more than I do already. Please?

Spencer

jane said...

hey it's okay spencer. i'm fine, at least for now. and i have ppl here that will make sure i'm okay and i promise to talk to you at least once a weeek.

The Warrior said...

You PROMISE????

jane said...

i promise! :D