Saturday, January 6, 2007

my tears

here i am yet again, posting more stuff. but, i've been watching charmed, the tv series a lot lately. it's a good show and it makes me laugh. it's good to laugh someitmes. it's hard lately to find things that make me laugh. i've especially been down lately.

just yesterday at 9pm, a friend i really care about left. not permanently. just for a little while. i don't know how long. but, i'm gonna pray he's okay. after all fatih is all i've got right now. i care and because i care so much i have to try. i have to hope he's okay. i just have to. i know he's strong and he can make it. there are still unknown factors that i have to consider. i hope he's okay.

there is this song that i've found that really explains my feelings. it's called starts with goodbye. by carrie underwood. the chorus is really my feelings. "i guess it's gonna have to hurt, i guess i'm gonna have to cry. and let go off some things i've loved to get to the other side, i guess it's gonna break me down." i'm not ashamed to admit i cried myself to sleep last night with worry. but, i know if i have fatih it'll all be okay. (spencer no i still don't want to talk about religion) and the only thing i can tdo is to know that it's human to be hurt and worried and want to cry. so i'm glad that i'm still human enough to care.i hope that i don't ever lost that.

i can't write much else because as i write this,tears are streaming down my face. i'm home alone and so i can cry and not care about what my family thinks. and i wreally wish i could just hug this special friend right now. but, i can't cuzif i could it would bean that he is heare right now and safe. but, i can't write anymore.i can't take this crying. i 've gotta go.

average jane signing off. (my faith is all that keeps me going right now.)

12 comments:

The Warrior said...

You know, last night, I cried, too, because my only brother is going out to war.

I hardly ever cry.

Take care of yourself, Amy. And don't worry about me talking about religion too much, I'll try to be careful from now on. I'm sorry.

Stephanie said...

Last night was definately a turn for the better relating to this situation.

I hope your day got immensely better yesterday. Especially since you got that hug you wanted.

Love you!

The Warrior said...

I hope so too.

jane said...

yeah. it was good to know he's home and safe. though i have to admit that i wish he was where he wants to be. he's pretty upset about not being able to be out there fighting. he's a good friend and i care.

The Warrior said...

Yeah. Although I'm very relieved for him, I understand his plight.

jane said...

yeah. but it looks like he won't be in combat for 6 years.

The Warrior said...

No...you can't be serious? He said a few months.

Anonymous said...

It depends.
-Dave

jane said...

yeah i guess it does. cuz life is always changing. yeah the only constant is change and even that's subject to change. ugh. :(

The Warrior said...

So I see....

jane said...

yeah it seems right now that he will be deployed between now and college. so it's a little crazy

The Warrior said...

You mean he has to put college on hold, that's what you're saying, right?