Saturday, January 27, 2007

i'm sorry.

so i managed to mess things up again. i've kind of started pushing three friends out of my life. quite rudely in fact. so i guess that just shows how messed up i am. but i guess i just feel the need to somewhat write down and explain all that has happened to me. and i guess i'll just start at the beginning

my friend- i'm sorry for the way i've acted. i didnt' mean for it to be this way. i know we've worked part of this out. and yet things are still a bit awkward. but i'm sorry. i hope we're okay.

my ex- wierd way to put it, but you know who you are. you are one of my closest friends and i'm sorry i screwed things up again. i kind of have a way of making things messed up so you can't have a moment of happiness or peace. so i'm sorry. and i do still care.

to another friend- i told you so rudely to get out of my life. i'm sorry i shouldn't have taken it out on you. but, you really don't know the whole situation and i still think it wasn't your place to judge me. you're great, but sometimes you do need to back off. i'm sorry for how i acted though.

i guess this is just apologies also, to everyone else that i've hurt in this. i'm sorry. that's just how my life is, with me ending up screwing up a lot. to those friends that i specifically apologized to, i'll be sending you an email that more specifically addresses what i need to tell you. so please check your email.

sorry.

average jane signing off.

6 comments:

The Warrior said...

Amy I've never judged you. I was just trying to help, and didn't want you to say things you didn't mean in anger. I always want to fix things, and then I just go and make it worse.

I'm sorry. But I also want you to know that I accept your apology, and hope that things will be better soon.

Spencer

The Warrior said...

BTW please keep this off of my blog Amy, okay?

Thanks!

jane said...

okay. whatever. but, it's okay. i'll be fine and we're working things out. but it'll all be okay

The Warrior said...

As long as you're okay, I'm okay.

jane said...

good! :D

The Warrior said...

;-D