Thursday, January 25, 2007

update on my shitty life

yeah so a lot of shit has happened this past day. last night i went ot that friend's house. i thought that i was okay with all of it. turns out not so much. we talked for a second about her liking my ex. and then it comes out that he's told her he likes her back in not so many words. yeah i lost it. i left in a rush. and she told me that she'd known for a week that she felt this way about him. so i first felt really betrayed about her not telling me. hell, we'd spent all of friday together basically and she said nothing. and i guess now after a few hours of talking, i'm okay. it's gonna still be hard with her , but i'm not really mad anymore at her. just a bit hurt and sad.

on the other hand, i'm mad at my ex. i've heard everything from my friend's side. and i asked my ex if he likes her and what is going on. he knew that i already knew that he told my friend he wouldn't mind a relationship. yet, he has the gall to reply to my email, that he doesn't know what to tell me. even thought he's my ex, we were still pretty close. at least i thought. but he's known at least a week too and is still not saying shit. and it really pisses me off. i sent an email to give him a piece of my mind. and i don't think it matters anymore. cuz i've just decided that i'm better off not caring. if i don't care, it won't hurt when it all jsut goes away.

i shoud know from past experiences that nothing works out in my life.i haven't been able to keep a friend since the first grade. and she turned on me. and since then, my friends have either moved away, or we jsut drift apart. and that has just been my lot in life. then this one special friend comes along about a year ago. and i think that i've found a best friend. but then all this shit happens, and i wonder, will she still be around and not jsut drift off or move? she tells me she will be. but with my track record i have a hard time believing her. it sucks. life sucks. that's why i'm just not gonna care.

oh good news. so i finally stood up to this bitchy girl in my travel and tourism classes. her name is andrea langston and i dont' care if she reads this. she is a bitch. but she gets up in class and says maybe we should go around and say one thing we like about everyone. and i turned and said, well some of us would have to lie. and somehow we ended up saying other stuff. and she's like at least she says that she hates me to my face. and i told her i have no problem of saying that i hate her. and she said some shit about some ppl would have to lie about me in saying i'm a good person. then later on a couple minutes later she was pissing me off a gain. and so i turned to her and said i am so gonna hit you. and she is all like you wanna go. and gets up. by then i had turned back around in my seat. and my teacher mr. smith said, andrea! sit down! and she said in a whiny voice, she jsut threatened me in class. and i will never forget what smith said! he said, well if you don't shut up, i might just hit you! lol lol lol lol. greatest moment of my life. she shut up so fast. and then stayed after class to talk to smith and i think some ladies in the career center. i don't give a shit what she said about me. it was great!

anyhoo. that's my day. still terribly pissed at him. ugh

average jane signing off. (guys are so stupid.)

24 comments:

The Warrior said...

Oh Amy...

I'm not quite sure what to say or where to start.

Please don't be upset with him. To be honest I truly understand how you feel. It must not be fun.

I'm not taking sides, but, to be honest, you did sort of break it off with him. He does have to move on. Do you not want him to?

Please do not be too harsh on him. I find that one of the best ways to deal with problems with people in life is just to back away and give people room sometimes. People are different from us. They feel differently, act differently. They have different problems, different pressures. You have to remember that, and give them some space and slack sometimes.

Don't be too mad at him, please. Perhaps he isn't discussing this too much with you because he knew that you would react this way? Perhaps he can't help his feelings and just doesn't know how to say it to you (this sort of thing has happened to me before, albeit in vastly different situations). Maybe he just wants to give you some space yourself for a while to let you calm down.

It seems to me that you are more angry at him instead of her because you had a claim on him once. He was your boyfriend, and maybe you thought you were in love with him. You eventually couldn't go on, and now it's sort of a shock to you that your own best friend may become involved with him. She's a great girl too, just like you. Is it that bad for him to like her, even a little? Is it so unnatural?

I don't think you should stop caring. I hope you won't stop caring. That is one of the things that I love so much about you.

I hate to see this conflict between two people I care about so much. You and he and amongst the top people I care about most in my life. Please, don't make this any harder than it has to be.

One thing stands above all in this: DO NOT let this quarrel end your friendship with him, and with her. DO NOT let that happen. It will bring too much pain on you all. You spoke of losing friends...well right now you have the power to keep them. And you must make the choice to utilize that power, or let it fade away, and take them with it.

Your friend,

Spencer

jane said...

write a novel much?

but i'm not mad at them for liking each other. hell i think i stated that clearly. i'm mad at him for not telling me. i feel betrayed and hurt. back off. ugh. i'm just not gonna care anymore.

The Warrior said...

You mean me back off?

jane said...

well, first off, listen to what i'm saying. in the fact that i'm not mad at them for liking each other. and spencer i luv ya, but you are too intense sometimes. and everyone is pissing me off right now, whether they've done anything or not.

The Warrior said...

I love you too.

I think I'm going to back off and give you yourself some space right now.

But just let me say one last thing.

Maybe they didn't know how to tell you.

jane said...

still they are stupid. ugh.

The Warrior said...

I don't think they are.

But I'll leave you alone right now. If you need anything you know where to find me.

Spemcer

jane said...

whatev.

Nathan said...

First of all, congrats on standing up to Andrea. And Smith is totally my hero. 8-)

You say you haven't been able to keep a friend since the first grade; for what it's worth, you've kept me, and I don't intend on that changing any time soon. :-)

Other than that, I'm sorry this situation has turned out like it has. I don't know if I'm one of those people you mentioned being pissed at, but if you need anything, you know where to find me. And if not, I'll understand.

Good night, Amy.

Lydia said...

Yeah, the whole drifting apart thing stinks. I've been there many, many times. But when things liek that happen, we have to be willing to open ourselves up and try again. Otherwise we can't live a full life. It's hard, and I'm not any good at it, but I am working on it.

Stephanie said...

ug... i know just how you feel amy! As i read that post, it was almost like my life.lol. and i swear i have a total different group of friends every year i survive... anyways i'm way excited to go to provo with you! I'm gonna ask my boss about it tomorrow!

The Warrior said...

Amy,

I'd like to speak with you just for a moment.

I will leave you alone if you want. If you want me out of your life forever I will honor your wishes to the end, although it feels like a knife in my heart.

Allow me to post some song lyrics like you so often do, and then I'll leave you be.

It was ringing in my head today. Yeah, it was done by Celtic Woman. Take out "Caledonia" and insert Amy," and all the words in brackets were added by me to replace the ones before them. This song reminds me of you right now.

CALEDONIA

I don't know if you can see, the changes that have come over me

In these last few days [hours], I've been afraid that I might drift away

And I've been telling [thinking] old stories, singing songs

That made me think about where I [our friendship] came from

That's the reason why I seem so far away today.

CHORUS

Oh but let me tell you that I love you

And I think about you all the time


Caledonia your calling me and I'm going home

But if I should become a stranger

You know that it would make me more than sad

Caledonia your everything I've ever had.

The Warrior said...

I made a mistake on this part, it should have been rendered:

In these last few days [hours], I've been afraid that I [you] might drift away

jane said...

thanx guys. i really do love you all. and steph i can't wait either! i love edward! LOL but it should be a blast.

nathan, thanx i hope to not lose you either.

lydia you are so great.

spencer i'm sorry for how harsh i was. and in those lyrics are you saying you think about me a lot and are afraid to lose me? jsut wanna know.

jane said...

whoa. you posted jsut as i was trying to.

The Warrior said...

Yes Amy, that is exactly what I was saying.

And yes, that is neat that we both posted together!

Love you Sweetie,

Spencer

jane said...

love you too spencer! LOL

okay. i'm sorry that i worry you all. i'm really sorry. it'll just take some working out. and thanx again spencer.

The Warrior said...

Aw, Amy...that meant so much to me. Thank you. I needed that.

jane said...

sorry guys. i really am working things out. it's gonna be okay.

The Warrior said...

It's okay Amy.

We're here if you need any help along the way.

Spencer

jane said...

thanx spencer. you're awsome.

The Warrior said...

You don't need to thank me, Sweetie. ;-)

jane said...

of course i do! you are great to still be my friend even though i act so mean towards ya. thanx. :D love ya.

The Warrior said...

I was only afraid of losing you. If that doesn't happen, I don't even need to think about forgiving you because I've already forgotten all about it.