Monday, January 15, 2007

random happy news

yeah. so today has been pretty good. cuz this morning i got to sleep in cuz of no school. but then i went on and i was searchin ebay for the seven dwarfs plush toys, cuz i collect them. and guess what? i found a set of them. that look exactly like the ones i have! i'm so excited cuz i've been wanting to finish my collection. it's exciting!!!! yeah i keep thinking of this line from a movie, "i so excited!" see if you can guess what movie that is from. i'll tell the answer in my next blog post.

but tonight i'm gonna be hangin with steph and working on a project i totally procrastinated on. it's due tomorrow. yeah silly us! :D but i can't wait to hang out with her. lol

so yeah as you can tell this is a genuinely happy post! yah! its been a good day. and i have a new job that i start tomorrow. i'm a bit apprehensive cuz it's at a new place. and it's only temporary. and it pays $8/hour. so it's good. but that's my news for today.

average jane signing off.

10 comments:

The Warrior said...

You collect stuff? That's news to me!

Always great fun to learn something new about someone!

I'm elated to see a happy post from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Warrior said...

Hey, guess what??

Last night I had a dream with none other than Amy herself in it! That's right, you visited me in my sleep!

It was a short dream, but I was coming to visit you (it seemed like you were staying in a hotel for our meeting or something). WE kept on hugging for some strange reasons. You had a grey top on...that's pretty much all I remember...the dream changed to unpleasantness soon thereafter ( forgot to come to work that day! Yikes!)

Just wanted to tell you that. It made my day!

jane said...

lol! that is way too funny that i was in your dream. lol. but i wish we really could meet. and i think we would hug when we meet. and the funny thing is, i have a grey t-shirt on today! :D

and that makes my day!

The Warrior said...

My mouth just dropped. I can't believe that. I slept in today, so I'm sure that, with the time differences and all, that you likely were up before me, and had it on when I had that dream (I had it in the morning, which is when I have most of my dreams).

Were you wearing your hair down without anything on it by any chance today???

And we WILL meet, it's just a question of WHEN!!!!! Woohoo! It makes me uncontrollably excited just to think about it! And of COURSE we would hug, was there ever a question?!?! ;-P

jane said...

lol. well, before i did my hair it would have been down, but otherwise i wore my hair in a ponytail. still weird coincedence! lol.

and of course we so will meet. and yeah i agree, never a doubt that we will hug! have a great day! :D

you've totally jsut made mine!

The Warrior said...

Aww, you're waaay to sweet sometimes (no, all the time!) Amy!

Hmm...what color grey though? It was somewhat dark in my dream, but not like charcoal.

Yay, the comments are back the comments are back, yay!

jane said...

umm it was a light gray t-shirt, but that is still funny!! LOL

and i'm glad the comments are back again!

The Warrior said...

Hmm, close enough though. That was pretty coincidental!!!!!

jane said...

you're tellin me that's close. :D Lol

The Warrior said...

;-D

(Back to the smilies!)