Tuesday, March 13, 2007

fooling myself

so i guess somehow i had managed to convince myself that this would be different. that a guy liked me. and i guess i managed to fool myself. but you know. i'm okay. so that guy i mentioned before. yeah haven't talked to him in a week. way annoying. he was supposed to call. but didn't . maybe he has a valid explanation. i dunno. but right now i'm just pissed. and once again realizing why i don't get my hopes up about guys. it's all good though. i'm a tough girl.

the sad thing is, a part of me is still waiting for him to call. hoping he'll have a valid explanation for why he didn't call. silly me. still waiting, still hoping. for now.


average jane signing off.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

ugh. what a dumb dumb. I swear I'll hit him for you. Did he still never call?

The Warrior said...

I'm not happy.

No, I am so not happy....

jane said...

yeah he still never called. but it's all good. i'm okay.

The Warrior said...

Grrrrr...I will restrain my speech here. Grrrrrr.....