Thursday, October 11, 2007

bite in the ass...

so my stupid decision to kiss a certain friend is comin back to bite me in the ass...i have this guy cody that is finally gonna ask me out. and as mentioned before a kiss is the bargaining chip. well, so i just got a text from cody saying , "You were going to make me take you out three times and you let ______ (name edited) kiss you at work thats weak." yeah so not my proudest moment. in fact, one of my stupidest decisions... and now it 's gonna ruin things. and i have an explanation for what i did, though it will never excuse what i did.

but at the same time when i interpret what cody said, i hope he's not saying that i should just kiss him whatever. cuz normally i don't do what happened between me and this other friend. i honestly wish i never had done it. sure i learned from it. but if i hadn't done it...well i guess then again, if i hadn't what would have stopped me from doing it otherwise? i would have still felt as if i had somethign to prove. but, now i know that that was something i never had to prove to anyone, let alone myself...

well, g2g cuz we are closing...

average jane signing off...

Edit : i came back and edited some things because i realized they shouldn't jsut be said...

14 comments:

The Warrior said...

"i honestly wish i never had done it. sure i learned from it."

Sounds familiar. Isn't it funny how when we screw up, or sin, or do something wrong, or whatever, there are always consequences? (That's in the Bible, btw, not to preach though.) Yeah, I know, it happens.

And on another note, when we go through tough times it's meant to teach us something or make us better, so we can sure learn from past sins and mistakes, I know that myself. :-D

You take care Amy, and tell Cody if he tries to kiss you that you have a giant for a pal. ;-D

Spence

jane said...

lol he just turned out to be a liar and a user in the end. it's all good

The Warrior said...

Makes me maaaad. Nobody picks on my Amy. Garrr!!!!!

jane said...

lol. glad to know i'm still your amy. :)

but i guess that in the end we both didnt' really handle things very well... but it's all good

The Warrior said...

Yes you are. ;-)

jane said...

lol thanx. that really made me smile...

The Warrior said...

Well, right on then. You have the same effect on me, why not? ;-D

jane said...

thanx...you really are too sweet to me...

The Warrior said...

No I'm not.

jane said...

yeah...you are...

The Warrior said...

Thank you. You know how much that means to me?

jane said...

probably as much as it really really means to me...

The Warrior said...

That must be an unspeakable amount, then. :-)

jane said...

yeah pretty much