Monday, January 21, 2008

i get to go to a sundance film!!

hello all! :D so here i am two days in a row! ! wow i know. but i jsut had to let you all know that i'm going to go to a sundance film at the film festival!!! i've never been and my friend tyler wanted to know if i could go with him! (cuz he says its really no fun going alone) lol but i'm glad he asked me! he's a fun friend to be with and i'm ecstatic to go! oh and i'm getting off work to go. luckily i have this really nice lady named shawna that is always willing to cover for me. but i just don't try to take her kindness forgranted cuz i make sure to ask only when i really need it. but it's all good!! :D cuz i haven't had her cover for me in a few months so i'm good!! :D

lol so the movie i'm going to see is called sunshine cleaning. my friend saw it twice already and loved it. i just went on imdb.com to look at the movie and it actually sounds intriguing! lol but i'm stoked to see it. oh and it has amy adams, one of my new fav. actresses, in it!! :D lol she was amzing in enchanted. i can't wait to see how she is in this movie. it's a different role from enchanted entirely. but yeah!!

that's my babble for now! :D

averagejane signing off!

3 comments:

The Warrior said...

Have fun, sweetheart.

Spencer

jane said...

lol i plan on it. it should be a blast with tyler!!

The Warrior said...

Great, fantastic. :-)