Sunday, January 20, 2008

just life...

hey it's me again...lol i just felt like postin some more today. even if it's only a small entry. so life is goin good. i've pulled myself out of that depressing funk i started to slip into this morning. and life is good. i was gonna ask my mom if my dad knew. about what happened between me and that special someone...then during church today, somethin my dad did made me realize without a doubt he knew. but i'm okay. cuz i really don't care anymore. cuz i know i'm a disappointment to them. but it's okay. i'm used to it. it's kind of what i've gotten when i decided to begin living my own life. at first i just went all the way to disappoint them, cuz i figured if they were disappointed already, why not just go all the way. and maybe they would just give up. but now, i just disappoint them by chance cuz i choose to do things i know they won't approve of, because i feel i need to just make my own choices based on how i feel. and while i can't say i'm ecstatic about life...i'm happy with how my life is going. sure i have days that i profess that i hate life. those are the days that i let things get me down. afterall, "happiness is not a destination, but the journey you take getting somewhere." (that's a quote i saw somewhere.) you don't just make choices and boom you arrive at happiness. it's a whole journey, adventure, that is called life. you make choices to be happy and do what is best for yourself and your friends. one of my mottos is live life to the fullest. also, i have the motto to live life without regrets. and so far. i'm doing okay in both. though i could work more on living life to the fullest. i need to travel more and do more. but i'm slowly workin up to that....

but my eyes are gettin tired of starin at a computer screen for so long...so i'm gonna close..(i've been messin around on tickle.com for about an hour now! )

average jane signing off!

1 comment:

The Warrior said...

Even if they are dissappointed in you, I'm sure they still love you. That's, in fact, probably why they're dissappointed. You might not like me saying that and I can understand that (who likes to feel like they're being lectured when they're in a bad time?). Really though, I'm not trying to lecture you. I want you to know that I love you and am here for you.

I dissappoint myself often, actually. There is hope. There is forgiveness...there is something that can change you forever and make you a whole new person, spotless, clean, and white as snow, with a new passion for life and the best sense of everything (love, being loved, belonging, a place in this life and on this earth, etc.). You know what that is?

I love you,

Spencer