Tuesday, August 12, 2008

OMG!!!

lol okay...i know it's like 3 in the morning...but this totally warrants a blog post...lol especially since i haven't blogged in a little while! and the title of this blog pretty much sums up how i'm feelin at the moment ! lol lol but....

I'M ENGAGED!!!! lol it's so awesome, exciting, scary...amzing....lol just a whole jumble of things. it feels weird to be writing this...to be thinking of jay shepherd, the love of my life, as my fiancè....lol like i'm so stoked, but my head is still havin troubles wrappin around the idea! lol i think i'm still in shock mode, as this is not what i expected! lol not this soon...lol can't wait til tomorrow...lol and i do mean tomorrow...lol i get to show my ring off at work! lol it's so cute! lol just simple and silver, with a cute little delicate diamond...lol i love it! lol

well, i'm gonna close. i'll write more details when i wake up later today! :D lol

one last note...actually. lol it's funny cuz i can't seem to keep a smile off my face. lol i'm jsut so giddy and full of energy..which is why i'm still up! lol i love jay....

laters

averagejane signing off! :D life is fantabulous...i'm engaged and have a fiancè! lol gotta keep sayin that to get used to it :D lol

6 comments:

Nuttycomputer said...

I love you Amy Peterson!

Nathan said...

Congratulations to Jay and Amy Shepherd! I'm excited for you two. :-D

I'd better get an invitation! ;-D

jane said...

lol nathan! of course i'll send you an invitation :D thanks!!! i'm so happy :D

Stephanie said...

Ah Amy! You gotta post the ENTIRE story here!! I am so impatient, and Jay won't tell me anything!!! Well Congrats all the same, i'll be waiting ;)

jane said...

steph lol read the post i just put up last night :D lol :D

The Warrior said...

Hey, where'd my comment go? I know I had one....