Monday, September 18, 2006

great times

so i went to temple square on Sunday, the 17th. and ya know what? it was the best time I 'd had in forever. we just wandered temple square, checked out the visitors centers, looked at the assembly hall, perused main street plaza. yeah it was good. but, i guess the most part that really made it fun was that i was just hangin with Dave, my boyfriend. it really was amazing. i don't think i will ever be able to find a time that really made me as happy as that night.

3 comments:

The Warrior said...

That sounds fun!!!!! Glad you had such a great time....hope you always do!!!!!

jane said...

yeah it's fun to just hang out with friends.

The Warrior said...

I wish I could come to Utah and have fun with all you guys. Oh well...it's not to be, and is impossible at this time.

But I'll try to be the best e-friend I can...oh, I always feel like I'm cheating people that way!!!!!