Wednesday, September 20, 2006

hard times

today i did one of the hardest thing i've done in a long time. i broke it off with my boyfriend. it was so hard. i felt so bad having to hurt him. but, in the long run, it's better this way. for a couple days now i've totally been doubting whether i really knew what i was getting into. i didn't know if i was ready for a relationship. in essence i guess you could call it cold feet. but, it was worse than that. and i realized that i needed to tell him that i couldn't have a serious relationship because it would be hurting me, along with him, if i didn't and just let it go on. and now i don't have to worry about making it worse. it's sad, but i feel as if a great worry has been lifted. but, i wish i could go back to the way things were before. life was just so much easier. i've learned my lesson the hard way.it's just a lot easier with guys as friends, so yeah i now swear off guys. but, life moves on and i'll be okay. it'll be hard, but, i'm tough. average jane signing off.

10 comments:

Nathan said...

Wow.... I honestly didn't see this coming. You guys were great together; nevertheless, it really doesn't matter what I think in this case. I do hope you guys can still be friends, and if you need any help, I'd be willing. I can't say things can be the same, though; if they ever can, it will take a lot of time (at least in my experience).

jane said...

thanx. yeah it's gonna be hard for a bit. and friends help us through the tough times. and i'll just see how it all goes.

The Warrior said...

Yeah, this hit me like a locomotive too. I didn't even HEAR it coming, let alone see it. But I don't wish to cause any more pain than has already happened.

Forgive me. If there's anything we can do, just say so. This probably isn't what you want to hear right now, but this might be a good time to think about God, you know. And if you need anything, you can ask either of me (or Nathan, as he offered to help).

jane said...

yeah thanx spencer. maybe god can help, who knows. i'll think about it. but, really it's just having friends like you and nathan that really will get me through this. thanx. it happened to me and i should have seen it coming, from past experiences, but i didn't. life sucks sometimes. and you just move on.

The Warrior said...

Well, thanks, but I'm not really doing anything. I wish I could do so much more. But, if it helps you even in the littlest way, then it's worth it. You know me. I just want to help everybody!

jane said...

yeah spencer you're just a great guy!! hee hee!

The Warrior said...

Aw, that's so sweet...I'm not used to all these compliments, but since Lydia declared in the fuzzy thread that I couldn't deny them, I guess I'll take it!

Thanks so much!

God Bless!

jane said...

yeah so life goes good. hope it stays that way. for a while at least.

The Warrior said...

Well, God's in control! Providence and predestination!

jane said...

yeah whatever you jsut wrote! i don't know what you mean!