Thursday, September 21, 2006

life goes on!

kay, so today wasn't too bad. in fact i think it's best to move on. so i have these really crazy friends. they are foster boys in my neighborhood. there are four of them. and to preserve anonymity, i will assign each a code name. so we have my favorite first. i will call him, playa, cuz he always tells me he's just playin with me. just messing with me. he's great. then there's gangsta. he just sometimes acts like a gangster, so it was the first name to pop in my head. the other two i'll mention later. but, right now these guys are among my best friends, though nathan and spencer still top it. but, i can just have crazy fun with them and not have to worry about anything. in fact, i often forget what made me so upset or sad in the first place. like playa, he really acts dumb and i can joke with him non stop. he's great. and gangsta, he can be really sincere and sometimes the serious and smart side of him will come out. and it' like you see a whole new person. but, you don't often see that side of him, cuz i guess the gangster side just pushes out first. but, i wish more people could see that side, then they'd understand why he's so great. actually he calls me his best friend. and i seriously consider him one of mine. well, that's all for now. average jane signing off. (hey! the sun is shining! smile!)

21 comments:

The Warrior said...

Hey, a little happier post! Good!

I'm sorry this has all happened, but hopefully you two can work it out. I still can't figure out what went wrong, but it really is n't any of my business. Again, if either of you need anything, then please feel free to ask. And since I'm your General for now, that's an order! :P

But I must say that I am honored most highly (about as high as it goes!) that you would call me one of your best friends, even though you do not know me at all. If you do not mind, I will consider you mine?

Steph's Hubby said...

I'm happy that things are looking up for you.

jane said...

not at all spencer. after all it begins with just simply calling someone your friend. and dave, i don't mean that i'm happier now that we broke up, but, i just need to move on.

The Warrior said...

I understand.

jane said...

thanx. i barely understand myself~

The Warrior said...

You're welcome. I do understand mixed feelings, although I own I've never had something of this nature.

jane said...

lucky you! if you ever get in a similar situation to mine, run as fast as you can! i'm starting to think maybe i should look into your idea of dating!

The Warrior said...

YES. That's it. That's right, Jane. How about looking here?

www.ladiesagainstfeminism.com
www.visionforum.org

I haven't tried it yet. I'm waiting for "the one"! LOL. But I am absolutely convinced that this is the way.

Do mind, that any system can be abused.

jane said...

i think that maybe i will look into it. but, you must have great will power to stick to your way to find "the one." but, seriously dating is not what it's cracked up to be.

The Warrior said...

Will power? You think? I actually don't really tap into it too much...I do not believe in dating (to be blunt, I believe it is unscriptural--i.e., wrong--and hopefully that does not offend you). And I don't know any women who I could Biblically marry or want to marry. But, when I meet "the one" I know I'm gonna buckle! :-P Then it's time...of course not for dating...I also kinda like the sounds of informality, like getting to know them on a non-romantic basis, you know, like friends, or knowing the family, etc.

If you want any more info I'd be happy and honored to provide what little I can! :-D

See you later!

jane said...

actually i guess if you do deeply believe in your form of courting and such, it does make it easier. but, honestly i swear off guys for a long time. they are jsut too much trouble beyond just being friends!

The Warrior said...

Not all of them mean to cause you trouble. Things just happen.

jane said...

well i dont mean guys always cause the trouble. most often i just get myself into trouble around guys and it sucks. but, i really am just going guy free for a while cuz i need to just be myself again.

The Warrior said...

Well okay then!

I knew you didn't really mean the guys, but I just wanted to say that so other readers wouldn't be misled. Not my job, I know....

jane said...

oh it's all good! thanx for clarifying. you know me i get a little drunk and who knows what i'm gonna say!

The Warrior said...

You don't drink. You can't drink! You wouldn't break the law, would you!

jane said...

*shifty eyes* uh... never of course not! me... drinking. hmm.....i gotta go.*runs away* j/k nah i dont' drink! but, maybe....

The Warrior said...

I won't ever drink. Yup. Old fashioned right here!

Of course, it's not hard for me to resist since, one, if it is good I don't know what I'm missing, and, two, I only like water! I can only tolerate some juices, but I don't like tea, milk, coffee, etc!

jane said...

well, i've had french vanilla cappucinos and they're okay. and i like raspberry iced tea. but, no alcohol yet. but, you don't drink milk? why?

The Warrior said...

I do with cereal, and as a kid my parents made me drink it. ;-P But I really don't like it by itself. I'm just a water kind of guy, I guess!

jane said...

okay. to each his own! hee hee! lol