Tuesday, October 3, 2006

guys or girls? (no i'm not lesbian :-P)

so yeah just got back from a deca officer dinner. it was fun cuz i met some new ppl. since i don't really know them all too well, i'm not too concerned with anonymity. i met kurt, who wants to be a dental assistant and skyler who was jsut a funny guy. and i just had a blast mingling with them. they go to different schools, but, i found it was easy to talk to kurt.

and i'm becoming better friends with this guy off my friend's forums. i'll call him merlin. but, he is a great guy. i find it really easy to talk to him. too bad he lives across the country from me and my friends.

but, how is it that most often, it's easier for me to talk to guys? honestly. i have lots of gal friends, but, the ones i hang with most are guys. and the ones i feel most comfortable around are guys. i have a lot of guy friends. and it amazes me. cuz i wouldn't consider myself popular. far from it. but, i realized just two days ago, when my friend that is a sophmore this year was walking wiht me down the halls of school and i had so many ppl i said hi to. and of course, lots of them are guys. and am i the only girl who feels it's easier to talk to guys sometimes? if so, sux for everyone else. but, i was actually talking to a friend and he said he finds it easier to talk to girls. and it got me thinking, maybe it's just an opposite gender thing. i guess that with me it's just cuz there's really no drama with guys. they say it how it is and you can just be whatever. it's not like you're having to fit in like it so often is with girls.

i dunno. just my ramblings. but, i really am grateful for all my guy friends. both old and new. you guys are beyond amzing and cool!

average jane signin off! (guys are just better as friends! no offense to all my girls!)

14 comments:

The Warrior said...

I KNOW you're not a lesbian. (I'm sure you can guess what I think of THAT!!!! *shudder*)

I like reading this stuff though. I didn't know you'd hit it off with another SP member. Not many of them aren't in Utah.

jane said...

hee hee! yeah i just had to say i wasn't lesbian for any one else who read it and doesn't know me!

yeah me and merlin or otherwise known as myrddin, we've pm'd a few times and he's cool and easy to talk to.

The Warrior said...

Ah, it's Myrddin, really? It was between him and Graynar...and he only just returned.

jane said...

yeah myrddin's cool. i really don't know much about graynar.

The Warrior said...

He's not on too much, but is pretty well known in Lego circles. He's almost as famous as the Great Sly Pig! (Who has made it to the very famous Vignette Bricks site many, many times due to his BoM Lego scenes.)

jane said...

yeah, graynar's not on much. but myrddin's like on at least twice a day. cuz i get a pm at least once or twice a day.

The Warrior said...

Oh, well good! He's really nice, I find.

"Cousin Elizabeth!"

:-P

jane said...

yeah he is nice! he's really funny! and now everytime you write "Cousin Elizabeth" i'm gonna laugh. i read that and it made me laugh!

The Warrior said...

"My dear cousin, may I have the honor of reserving the first two dances with you? What? No? Hey...where are you going? Wait!
Cousin...cousin Elizabeth!!!!"

jane said...

spencer! hee hee you make me laugh! but, if i were the real elizabeth and you were collins, i would dance with you! even if you can't dance!

The Warrior said...

Whatever for????? He's so gross!

jane said...

well, you're cool so i'd totally dance with you. and of course you'd look nothing like the real collins! hee hee~!

The Warrior said...

Well, at least I'll admit that.

But I can't dance...but if you think I'm cool, then I guess that's a good thing!

"Cousin Elizabeth!!!!!!!" :-D

jane said...

of course i think you're cool. you're nice and you make me laugh and you make me feel good about my self, dear mr. collins! hee hee!