Monday, October 9, 2006

hey

hey this is just a simple post to say, i'm okay. for my friends like paleo who were very worried for my sake, i'm okay. i got back okay. unfortunately i was caught in a lie when my parents found out i met the guy initially online. and the hardest thing was, this time it wasn't my sisters who usually rat me out. but, it was my cousin who actually went with me and hung out with this guy. he ratted me out and his mom called my mom. yeah life sucks. so i'm lucky to even be on posting this. but, that 's all the time i have for this. later.

average jane signing off. (life's a bitch and then you die)

6 comments:

Steph's Hubby said...

I'm glad to hear that everything went well. I'm sorry that the adverse consequences were bad, though.

I hope that life gets better for ya, though! And life isn't all bad. (sometimes... well very rarely... ok it mostly is bad, but cheer up)

The Warrior said...

Well, I don't need to say I told you so about the lie, but at least it came out, right? Then you can apologize and never do it again? Right?

And THANK YOU so much for posting...I've been on the edge about this...recently the lives of the Sly Piggery members have been a little...worrying, let's say. Add my personal life, and now N. Korea, I'm just sort of thoughtful right now.

So...what was he like? How was it?

The Warrior said...

Amy? Where are you?

jane said...

hey sorry, i'm banned from getting on my home computer, so i had to sneak onto the library computer to post this to you. but, i'm okay. and yeah so he was interesting. a bit different in person. and as to the promising to never do it again, well, we'll see. but, i had to post to ease your worry. and i think me and this guy will be friends but who knows. anyhoo i am okay.

The Warrior said...

Did he travel to see you? You won't see him all the time or anything, will you? Thanks for telling me...but you're still on restriction....

jane said...

hey, i'm okay. and i only am gonna talk via email with him. i doubt that i'll ever see him in person again. but, who knows.