Friday, October 13, 2006

wrong century

you know, sometimes i think i was born in the wrong century. i read books of how life was in the 18th century. of how the women were adored by men. at least in all my romance novels. so maybe it wasn't always like that. but, sometimes i wish i could go back to the time when there was fancy balls and chivalry and manners and everything. sometimes in the world today, that is so hard to find. unfortunately. but, yeah lifes okay. i'm sitting on a public computer at the library typing this cuz i'm banned from my home computer. well, i gotta go. i only have an alloted time to do this on the library computer.

average jane signing off. (yes paleo i'm still okay! :) )

12 comments:

Nathan said...

So how long are you banned?

jane said...

until they decide to not ban me anymore. but, i still get on slypiggery at school. but, i'm thinking it can't last more than another week. they don't ban for very long! :D

Nathan said...

Sounds good. :-)

The Warrior said...

You mean you're still getting online when they've restriced you? What if you get caught! Then you might never be able to post again. :-(

Oh, and did you deal with the password PM?

The Warrior said...

Oh and yeah, the wrong century stuff--funny!!! You sound like my sister! What books are you referring to? You heard of Henty?

And if you don't mind me being so bold, I thought you didn't like those old-fashioned ideas? :-P

Steph's Hubby said...

I'm sorry to hear about the punishment. Hope you had fun, though.
I know what you mean about the wrong century, though. Most people don't have good manners anymore. It's sad to see what society has become.

The Warrior said...

Hear hear.

jane said...

yeah i didn't get caught obviously. i'm back on. but, yeah, i'm okay now!
and the wrong century. i was only refering to the chivalry and such that existed back in the 19th century and such. it's great. but, anyhooo.

The Warrior said...

But I thought you did get caught, that's why you were on restriction?

jane said...

well, i got caught in the sense that i had the restriction. but, i didnt' get caught still going on while i was restricted.

The Warrior said...

Oh...well, you could have. And what if that ruined your chances of ever using it again? I'd lose my best friend.

Just be careful for me....

jane said...

i will. i couldn't lose my best friend either. i promise.