Monday, November 6, 2006

i'm back

so i'm back after being gone for about a month. yeah so i was grounded for meeting ppl on the net. well, now i just have to comply with my parents rules so i can get on and check emails and update my blog. anyhoo, but, life's okay.

well, so the funniest and the cutest thing happened today. i was at lunch at school and i stopped on my way into the lunchroom to talk to my friends. and my friend well, let's call him tall guy, i know. not original. but, anyhoo, he yells at me, "you're short." and i go over to him and jokingly say, "yeah you wanna make somethin' of it?" and i get in his face. and he says" it's okay you're short." and he gives me a hug. see, i'm about 5'9" and he's about 5'11" or 6'. so he's only a little taller than me. but, then i go and get my lunch. i come back to my table and set my tray down as i hear someone call my name. i turn around and see tall guy beckoning me. so i go over and see what he wants. he starts to read my shirt and i assume that was what he wanted. but, then he says, "how do i ask this?" and he looks a bit nervous. and so i sit down and wait. he says "fuck, how do i say this?" he turns to his friend and says this same phrase about 3-4 times more. then i finally say, "just ask it." cuz i'm thinking that he just wants me to talk to another girl he likes and tell her that he likes her. but, then he says, "do you like me?" and i was torn between cracking up laughing and bein flattered. cuz it was so unexpected and yet happy. so i tell him yeah, he' s a cool guy to hang out with. and i say, do you like me? and he said kind of bashfully,"yeah" and it was cute and funny cuz he was so nervous to ask me. how cute. hee hee. anyhoo, that's life.

average jane signing off! (smile, it's 60 degree weather where i'm at. a real heatwave! LOL)

7 comments:

Nathan said...

Yay!!!

This tall guy sounds interesting. Would I be correct in guessing his initials are PC, or am I way off? lol

And you're right, it's friggin hot outside! 60 degrees... geez. I didn't even need my jacket today while I waited for my ride after school.

Oh, and one more thing: join the Alliance. I think I've told you about it before, but we're really getting things going now. Here's the blog link:
www.tvillealliance.blogspot.com

We're creating a directory of everyone's blogs, and we also make a list of every blog update every day. It's really useful if you want more traffic! Here's where you go to sign up:
http://tvillealliance.blogspot.com/2006/10/alliance-registration.html

Welcome back! ^_^

The Warrior said...

Oh, I missed you something awful!

Will I get my trusty bloggy buddy back?

jane said...

if i can i'll post on your blog as much as possible. and thanx i really missed you too. you're great.

The Warrior said...

Oh no, I'm not so great...but thanks anyway.

jane said...

spencer. i've already told you. you are great and you can't deny it cuz i won't allow you too. but, i really missed all of this like that i get to talk to you.

The Warrior said...

O-kaaaay, I just can't stop you, can I?

And I missed you something awful!!!! I don't function well without my friend Jane, you know. ;-D

jane said...

well, yeah i know i'm hard to live without! it's just how life is. but, if you want to, it's okay to call me by my real name on my blog. everyone who reads it already knows who i am.

but, you can't stop me. nope. i'll just keep telling you to stop denying my compliments!!!! :D

so here i go again! you are really a sweet, caring, funny, smart guy! and you're one of my two bestest friends!!!