Tuesday, November 21, 2006

birthday thanx!

so here i am. i'm back after being gone for a long time. and yesterday was my 18th birthday. overally it was great. i had tonz of birthday wishes from my special friend dr. paleo. it wa great. really made my day. another thing that made my day was the fact that my good friend army man, came by and dropped off a gift for my birthday. he gave me the fourth season of Hogan's Heroes. me and him had talked about how i could never find the fourth season. and he found it and gave it to me for my birthday. that really made me smile.. and then slypig sent me an email for my birthday and it was so great and made me smile. i really have the greatest friends. and i'm so glad i've met them all. if it hadn't been for slypig, i doubt i would ever have met army guy or paleo. so thanx sent to slypig for everything. he's my greatest friend.

but, today i am unfortunately home sick. i woke up this morning and my head was pounding and i felt like i'd only got about 2 hrs of sleep. i didn't sleep well at all last night. so i told my parents i should stay home and they let me. so yeah. but, well, i'm watching hogan's heroes as i type this. i really love this show. it was really great. really hilarious. cuz colonel klink just ran his car into his apartment cuz the prisoners didn't put the brake cables back in! hee hee! thanx again army guy. but, so i finally set up my own bank account yesterday and i will have my own checks and my own debit card and everything within the next two weeks. it's great.

oh yesterday night i went and saw superman returns with slypig and a few other friends. it was a good movie, but the best of it was just being with my friends. it was good to know that i had such great friends to want to share my birthday with me. and slypig was a gentleman and got popcorn! really nice. but so my birthday was great thanx to all my great friends. thanx all of you! *big hug sent to you all*


oh this is an add on from my original post. so for those of you who have been reading my previous posts about tall guy, well things have turned around a bit. i talked to him and he apologized for all that he said and said that he hadn't meant to hurt me. he said that sometimes he says stupid shit to fit in with people. and he was sincere. so i forgave him and right now we stand as just friends. he still has his stupid girlfriend. but, that's how life goes. and thank goodness i got everything settled with tall guy. even though i was terribly hurty by what he said, he didn't really mean it. but, so i don't set myself up to be hurt again, i won't let myself be more than a friend with tall guy. so yeah, that's how life is.

average jane signing off.

17 comments:

The Warrior said...

Aw, you're just downright too sweet, Amy. I'm glad I was able to make your day a bit better.

I feel a tad better today myself. I'v learned the test results for the semester, and I was feeling bad about a 60% one yesterday, but today I learned I got 100% on one! That, like never happens with me! (I'm too stupid and lame-brained, lol. :-D)

I just got a bank account too! Now to figure out how to use the stuff....

Anyways, have a good day!

The Warrior said...

Oh btw, I don't trust this tall guy.

The matter could be that he realised that he made a mess, and still wants you as a g-friend, and so made this "I'm sorry" up to patch it all up so he could still have his backup. Don't trust him, Jane.

And just how tall is he? If you ever need to (if he's being mean again), tell him that you have a big, buff friend who's twice his size and is very, very angry. Okay, so maybe not all of that was true (I'mnot buff, etc. ;-D ), but still, feel free to use me as a threat. He doesn't need to know I live in California. I could be your next door neighbor or something, eh? *mischeviosu grin*

jane said...

hee hee! thanx bunches spencer.

and congrats on the 100% one! good job! and i'm so happy for you. and no insulting yourself. you are so smart and you are not lame-brained.

and i've had a bank account since i was like 10. but, i finally got my own account, not a minor under my mom's name. and yeah so i have to figure out how it all works. i'll have my own checks and debit card in a week.

and thanx for your concern spencer. he doesn't want me as more than a friend cuz he still has his stupid girlfriend. and i still am wary around him.and he is about 6 ft. tall. and he's just taller than me so i nicknamed him tall guy. so you're still taller than him. and thanx i may use you as a threat, if need be but for now it's okay.

and it's way too bad that you live in cali. i really wish we could meet. *sigh*

The Warrior said...

Yeah, so do I...but your eyes would be shocked out of their sockets... :-P

Anyways, I don't trust the guy....AT ALL.

But, your welcome for whatever it was that I did!

jane said...

my eyes wouldnt be shocked out of their sockets! *eye roll* gosh spencer. lol

but, it was just thanx for bein so cool!

The Warrior said...

I meant I can be somewhat unsightly....

Anyways, your welcome! But, uh, just one little thing...for what?

*Jane giggles in the background*

jane said...

yeah right, you can't be that unsightly. *eye roll* i'll let you know whenever we finally meet.

but, it was just a general thanx for anythin!

*jane giggles maniacally*

The Warrior said...

Okay, then thanks for the thanks! And I hope we will meet...it's on the list of things to do before I die, so that's good, right?

*Spencer calls to his cousin, Elizabeth!*

jane said...

of course, it's on my list of things to do before i die. so that's perfect!!

*cousin elizabeth calls to mr. collins!*
lol

The Warrior said...

Oh, you mean she actually replied?

"May I request the first two dances with you...."

jane said...

and of course i replied!


"i'd be delighted to dance with you" i know she doesn't probably say that. but, i would! :D

The Warrior said...

Aww, thanks, your so sweet!

(Here we go AGAIN!!!)

*barrels into other dancer*

"Other way, Mr. Collins!

jane said...

well, you know things jsut are a cycle. we eventually come back to the beginning!

*expertly manuevers out of harm*

"It's okay if you have two left feet." :D

The Warrior said...

"...the right honourable Lady Catherine de Bourgh..."

The Warrior said...

Just reading this again, and thinking of your giggle, made my day again.

jane said...

"Pleasure to meet the company of such a great woman"

and yeah. that makes me laugh and i smile too.

lol

*giggles softly*

The Warrior said...

Where'd that quote come from?