Thursday, November 9, 2006

disappointed in men

so yeah, looks like once again, what i think is great turns out to be a load of shit. well, so from my previous posts you can understand that i think tall guy likes me. well, turns out maybe not like i thought so.

so i come from a mormon family. and every wednesday night, there is an activity for all the guys and girls between the ages of 12-18. well, last night, my activity was earlier than everyone else's, so after our opening part of the night, i didn't have to stay. but, i ended up hanging around the church. and so tall guy it appears still has a girlfriend. he tells me he likes me, but he has a girlfriend. anyone else find something wrong with this picture? anyways, but, so his brothers tell me he's off in one of the classrooms with his girlfriend. and so they go barge in on them and scare them. but, they're in one of the classrooms with the lights off. soon all of us are in there just talking. tall guy's girlfriend leaves for a minute and i get the chance to talk to him. and i ask him why he bothered to see if i liked him when he already has a girlfriend. and he basically said that in case he and his girlfriend break up, he wants a backup. he seriously told me i was just backup. yeah. talk about a slap in the face. and then he is sitting with his girlfriend and signs to me that he loves her. (oh side note about his girlfriend, she's bi. and i dont' have anything against gay or whatever ppl. i just thought it might bug him to be going out with girl that also goes with girls.) anyways, and then i'm just plain pissed off at him. and he tells me, in answer to my question of why he's going out with her, that i don't understand that guys have certain needs, meaning physical stuff. and i thought that was bullshit. but, then to make matters worse, i go and talk to him again completely alone. and i tell him that i do like him. but, i'm not gonna wait around and just hope he and his girlfriend break up. and so i just sit there and sort of talk to him and i'm really pissed and hurt and sad and angry, and almost any other emotion you can think of. and he could sense this. so he comes over to me. (we were in another classroom with the lights off.) and he said to me "what's wrong? you can tell me." and i just sit there. so he comes over and puts his arms around me and gives me a hug. then he rubs my back and tells me it's okay. and it felt nice. i'll admit it. so i told him how i felt about the whole situation. how i was angry, sad, jealous and frustrated. and he was nice about it. we were getting to really seriously discussing it when his girlfriend walked in. we immediately stopped talking and she was like, ' do i need to leave?" and we said that it was up to her. and i think she could sense something. but, she left us alone. soon after that, i had to go home, but, things were left unfinished between us.


but, this whole thing has me in a really depressed sort of mood. and i stillfeel every emotion possible. and that in itself is frustrating cuz i don't know how i completely feel about it. but, i guess life goes on. and for now, me and tall guy will be just friends. and if the time comes and he and his girlfriend break up, and i'm single, i may or may not give him a chance. we'll see how life is when i get there.

average jane signing off.

19 comments:

Nathan said...

BACKUP?!!

You are so much better than backup, "Jane". I'm serious. I hope you will forgive my bluntness, but any guy that does this isn't worth your time or effort beyond just friends.

Just my two cents.

jane said...

thanx nathan. love ya. yeah it did piss me off tonz. and yet i still like him. he still is one of my best friends. and i still think about him. unfortunately. cuz it hurt when he said that. *sigh*

The Warrior said...

JERK!!! DIRT BAG!!! DESPOT!!!!!

Like Nathan, I feel like outbursting right now.

HE SAID WHAT?!!?!!??!?!?!! YOU only backup? Man, I could punch this guy...Nathan is so right. You are above that, Jane. I wouldn't give this guy any time at all. Forgive all my comments saying how you should be nice and how I felt sorry for him. I'm sorry I said it, and I sorely misjudged him. I'm not saying be mean and all, but he obviously isn't up to your level.

And he likes a LESBIAN???? That is downright disgusting, in my opinion. You are so much better than that.

I'm fuming at this guy. If there is anything I can do for you, let me know.

Your angry friend,

Spencer

jane said...

thanx. i'm angry at him right now and i talked to him and told him that i was hurt when he said that i was backup. and i told him that if all he thinks about having a girlfriend is fulfilling physical needs, then i don't ever want to be his girlfriend. i also said that if he thought of girls in that way, if that's all our friendship means to him, then i can't do this. i can't be like that. and the hardest thing of it all, while i was talking to him, was that i dont' think any of it sunk into him. but, life goes on.

The Warrior said...

Good for you. I think he would be unhealthy for you. Ah, forgive me, here goes my myspace mode again...(you know what THAT means! ;-P)

Steph's Hubby said...

I can't believe that anyone would ever refer to you as a "backup." You are worth so much more than that, don't ever let anyone make you think you're not.
I'm sorry that you're hurt. That truly is sorrowful news. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.
I apologize if this is out of place.

The Warrior said...

Yeah, this guy's scum, no doubt. He likes a lesbian because she gives him what he "needs" (and that is rather obvious here), and the fact that he massaged your back makes me mad and makes my skin crawl.

He's trouble, Amy. He sounds like a pervert to me. He has no right to touch you...please, for your own good, stay away from him. I don't mean to intrude on your private life and all, but you don't like me beating around the bush...remember?

The Warrior said...

HAAAAAAAAAAPPEEEEEEE

Birthday Amy!

jane said...

thanx!!! spencer you're amazing. but, things it seems are a bit different now and we've reached an understanding. i'll explain in my next blog post. :D

The Warrior said...

No, I'm not amazing...why am I amazing? Anyways, when you say that, it touches my very heart. (That sounds dorky...:-P)

Anyways, do you mean dork guy, er, I mean tall guy?

jane said...

yes dork guy as you so put it, was who i was referring to. and spencer, i said no denying my compliments. and you are great because you care. read my post i just put today.

The Warrior said...

Oh, alright, I guess the Lady has spoken, so I must obey!

jane said...

of course you must! you are powerless to resist! hee hee! that's a funny thought! :D

The Warrior said...

Well, one thing that could make me powerless is a girl....

jane said...

hee hee! it's true! :D

The Warrior said...

Yes, I've heard it before...and it works in some cases, even to me, who is not in love.

jane said...

of course it works even when you're not in love! cuz we women are jsut cool like that. :D

The Warrior said...

You're right, and it's really wierd, because I sometimes will find myself much more ready to do something for a young lady than for a guy.

jane said...

see what i'm saying? men are just simply helpless when it comes to women!!

*jane laughs*