Tuesday, December 12, 2006

a bad day, but last night was good!

so, yeah today really sucked. i totally was first off proud of myself for being all dressed up for t&t, but, then i get to school and i realize i need my choir getup. and so i have a friend drive me home to get it. and then we sang and it sounded dumb. we totally messed up and so now i have to go to a f***in' (please excuse my french) 6:30 am rehearsal. and what' s worse is i probably won't get home from work until 11 and to bed at midnight and then i have to get up by 5 am. ugh! totally sucky day.

but, yesterday night was good! i got to talk to a totally special guy. he came into my work. and he's cute and funny. i think he knows who he is. but, it really made my night. but, then i tried to tell my sister rachel about it all and she is just stupid and doesn't get it. she thinks i'm just setting him up to be hurt again. but, not this time. i realized my mistake. and she and my mom just don't get it. i really hate them right now. ugh. but, it's okay. i have a very special guy in my life. and so it's all good.

well, average jane signing off.

10 comments:

The Warrior said...

I'm so sorry about your bad day! Phooey for bad days!

Things haven't been too good on the other end either, but today it's actually looking a bit brighter.

And I don't think that you do hate them, Amy.

The Warrior said...

P.S. It can be frustrating when they don't understand you. I deal with it all the time. But don't hate them for it.

jane said...

well, maybe hate is a strong word, but i really really don't like them.

The Warrior said...

Are you sure about that?

Have you ever thought about how you would feel if there weren't here anymore?

jane said...

hmmm...maybe life would be easier sometimes

The Warrior said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Warrior said...

Whups, sorry, bad post:

Did you just say what I think you said? It would be better sometimes with them gone?

jane said...

ummm... maybe. *sheepish face*

The Warrior said...

Amy! We both know you don't mean that. No matter how hard they make it on us sometimes, and how frustrated we may be, we still love them. We still need them.

You're a loving girl, Amy. You wouldn't say that if they all died on you. You don't really feel that.

Steph's Hubby said...

Actually, I'd say that life would be easier if about 85% of the earth's population just disappeared.