Friday, December 15, 2006

cookies and guys, what a combination

so last night i had a lot of fun with my friend liberty belle. she and i made cookies. it was the most random thing because normally me cooking is not even an option. she just said like two days ago, that she felt like making cookies. so yesterday we did. we were gonna do it at her house, but her pipes were rotted and decaying and had to be fixed. total pain in the butt for her. so we ended up doing it at my house. which actually turned out to be tonz of fun. we made chocolate chip cookies and snickerdoodles. but the snickerdoodles were special cuz they were christmas cookies. they had red and green sugar crystals. i thought they were pretty cool because my mom and i always make them around christmas time. and we had to make snickerdoodles because liberty belle's friend that we were gonna take cookies to, well, this friend's favorite cookie is snickerdoodle. but, we made chocolate chip also cuz who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies! :D

but, so it took us around and hour or so to make the cookies plus travel time from her house to mine. but, then we delivered the cookies. so we took them to liberty belle's friend , army man and slypig. three of the most special guys! hee hee! but, anyhoo, so we stopped by slypig's house first as it's closest to my house. even as we left to deliver i knew we were cutting it close cuz i had a performance to be at in about 4o min. but, i think we totally surprised slypig when we showed up with cookies. and i'm glad. it's more fun that way! : D but, we stayed and talked for a minute, then it was on to liberty belle's friends house. we were invited in and i have to admit. this friend was not exactly what i expected, even thought i had seen pics of him. but, he was funny and really nice and i told liberty belle i totally approve. but, anyhoo. i met this friend's mom. and she was funny and cool. but, we stayed a bit too long at that house, cuz we had to rush to army man's house. and i have to say i was a bit nervous to go. because i don't know how everything stands with him right now. but, then he answered the door and i kind of told him we brought him cookies. and i have to admit my first thought was oh my gosh. he looks so hot. and he really did. he looked cute cuz he had on this white t-shirt and pants and he just looked relaxed like it was just another day at home lounging around. and i don't why i'm being so bold in just typing all of this. but, he did look really cute. and i kind of said that i had to rush off to perform and he asked where and i told him at a friend's church. but, then i kind of hesitated then said goodbye. cuz i wanted to hug him but, i didnt' know. and gosh this is all so awkward again. but, it's totally just me. cuz i dont' want to mess it up again. anyhoo.

but, then i went and performed and then i came home and i talked to liberty belle on the phone for an hour. unfortunately i was talking to her on the phone and i was kind of falling asleep. so i told her goodbye and then i went to bed. but, i couldn't sleep very well. my head hurt and i couldn't breath very well. so i woke up like tonz during the night. this morning i asked my mom if i could jsut sleep and skip my first two periods of school. and she said okay. so here i am typing all of this down. but, i should be leaving in a little while. i've got to catch my last two periods. they are classes i can't miss. too much to work on. but, anyhoo. that's life. and so i miss someone. and i wish i could be with them more. anyhoo. i gotta go.

average jane signing off. (maybe my headache will go away soon.)

9 comments:

Lydia said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Cookies are happy things!

The Warrior said...

I'm glad you had a good day! Sigh...too bad I wasn't on the list of your delivery stops...even though I don't even eat cookies, I'd love to see you two. ;-D

And how are you feeling? Better I hope? I'll pray for you....

Bye-a now!

Spencer

jane said...

i'm good! and yeah cookies are happy things. and spencer if you lived nearby, you totally would have been one of our stops!! :D

and yeah i'm doing better! i'm really okay. thanx spencer. you're a great friend.

Stephanie said...

Cookies are amazing! I loved making cookies. And I'm super glad you approve. It makes me smile. And making the cookies.. yeah it pretty much rocked.. even cutting myself on your rose bush! HAH! I'm such a nerd.

And I agree. His mom is awesome. "My hair looks stupid" Ahh! She rocks!

The Warrior said...

Oh really? You're good? Oh, that makes me so happy! I've been worrying and thinking about you alot. No thanks is needed. ;-)

And if you don't mind me asking, has he made his decision yet?

jane said...

well, he called me saturday and told me he was confused and we talked a bit, then he said he'd made his decision. but, then i got an email from him just barely and he said that he didn't give the gov't an answer so they decided for him. i'm not completely sure what that means and so i'm a bit worried again. :( but, thanx for your worry. now i guess you'll have to worry some more cuz i am.

and steph, your friend's mom really rocks. she made me laugh with that whole hair thing. hee hee!

The Warrior said...

He told me what he has to do now...has he told you yet?

jane said...

yeah he told me what's going on. and it makes me sad because i do care and he'll be in a dangerous situation, like anything in the army. anyhoo, i just have to have faith he'll be okay.

Steph's Hubby said...

I'm glad somebody does