Sunday, December 10, 2006

so it's sunday once again. i honestly don't really like sundays. beyond the fact that i have to go to church. sundays give me too much time to think. and today, first and foremost on my mind is army man. he's been there on my mind for about a week now. even more since saturday. and i'm beyond worried. i can't stop thinking about his possible deployment. it has me seriously worried. and i know that i've already said i'm worried. let's just say i've been told that it is way beyond how dangerous i had perceived it. and hearing this, it really put my feelings more into perspective. yet, i haven't had the chance to talk to army man face to face yet. for what i have to say, needs to be said when i can see him. and i have to say i can't wait to see him.

also, i got to talk to my best friend. we talked about our problems. he needed to talk to me about his girl issues. and then i told him of my worries about army man. and he said that he echoes my concerns. and i almost felt like crying. because i really am worried. the hardest part about it is that right now i can't do anything about it. and it's hard. but, i guess the best i can do is just wait.

average jane signing off.

11 comments:

The Warrior said...

I'm not quite sure what to say. I have the same concerns you do.

I'm going to miss him.

jane said...

i'm gonna tell him i don't think he should go. cuz i really don't think he should go.

The Warrior said...

But he's a warrior, Amy. I don't want to be all high and mighty or condescening to you in any way, but perhaps you don't understand.

When a man of honor is called upon to do his duty, he simply cannot refuse. Simple as that. And Dave, is a man of honor. The best one I know.

jane said...

he has a choice in whether he wants to be deployed. so he can choose. and spencer i don't think you know the whole story so i don't think you should tell me i don't understand.

The Warrior said...

No no, Amy that's not what I meant! I would never mean to offend you!!!

I only meant that maybe what you don't understand is that pull, that feeling that you must do your duty, and you have to do it, because, to a guy like Dave, there is no other option. That's what I meant.

Please, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to offend you!

jane said...

he has the option to go and i think he has another option to choose. i don't think this is his only option. and whatever.

The Warrior said...

What is his other option?

jane said...

i believe he has the choice to stay here and also go join a regiment of him plus twelve guys for some special purpose or other. i can't quite remember what he told me. but, i know he has other options.

The Warrior said...

Hmmm...so I see. Thanks for the info. And I think what you said is fine, but don't post too much out here on the blogosphere....at least ask Dave first.

jane said...

that's why i only said stuff about him joining some regiment or sumthin. i didn't give details. *eye roll*

The Warrior said...

Okay, I know...just I'm "paranoid" about that sort of thing. I'm not paranoid, but some would say I am. The bigmouths, that is.