Saturday, December 30, 2006

i've got a life to live

i know the title is funny. but , jsut read and you'll know what i mean!

hey so i hope everyone who reads my blog is having a good day, well relatively be cause i know of one person who's a little down. well, maybe more than a little.

but, for the first time in really a week, i am able to actually feel really happy for a long time. it began last night with hanging out with steph and army man, aka dave. we went and saw this movie called borat. yeah it was rated R. my first rated R movie. and needless to say, i found that movie overall so disgusting, i doubt i'll be seeing any rated R movie in the near future. i thought it would be really funny. but, it was rated that way for sexual content and it really became more than i could bear. i know steph felt the same way. but, i had wanted to see the movie in the first place and i thought it would be pretty funny. but, so i guess i take the blame.

otherwise though what made the night fun was spending it with two of my best friends. sadly my other best friend couldn't make it. but, we laughed and had fun. and i got away from my family. i know too that i'll always have these ppl as my friends. i draw comfort from that even now. :D and life is good. i know that even with my shitty family, life goes on. i'm not stuck living with my parents forever. and life is just beginning. i have so much to do. me and steph still have to have an apartment together. i already have the cups steph. but, she already knows that ! LOL anyhoo, that's my post for today. hope you all smile reee big!!! :D

average jane signing off. (hey i'm average, but, i can still have fun! )

7 comments:

Nathan said...

Amy, it's all your fault. :-P

lol, But seriously, I'm glad to hear that!

Tonight's gonna be a blast!

Stephanie said...

lol! It's not all your fault Amy. I wanted to see it too. And now we both know that was a big mistake!

Super excited for our cups!
YES! High five! (One we can actually do today!)

Tonight was fun! Just wanted to let you know i love you and i'm thinking of you before I head off to sleep!

Much love!

jane said...

yeah! it really was my own fault for seeing the movie! but, it was fun jsut being with steph and dave!

and yeah steph! high fives cuz we can!!!

i love ya too steph.

and nathan the region dance was fun!

The Warrior said...

Ooh, Borat? *cringe* Not to be a know-it-all or anything, but I knew that one was really bad...maybe next time I will look into a movie you are interested in for you? I have the means.

See ya! And HA-PEEE New Year!

Steph's Hubby said...

I should say that I didn't think all of it was that bad. about 50% of it was. but it's my fault as well, I didn't warn you as I should have.

jane said...

spencer, it was my own fault. i knew that it was rated r for sexual stuff. just stupid me.

but, dave, don't you go blaming yourself. it's okay. i had fun just hanging out. :D

The Warrior said...

I'm so glad you all had a great time!