Monday, December 25, 2006

merry christmas

well, so it's christmas. and a sorta happy one at that. but, so i got most of the things i asked for this christmas, as i needed them. i got some new pajamas. really cute ones. one set was a blue shirt with blue polka-spotted pants. and then the second set is a purple shirt with pink flowered pants. and then i got two cds. and some earrings. and books. and a calendar and a couple of other things. oh and a tool set! hee hee! anyways.

but, so a lot has gone on these past couple of weeks. a lot of stuff both good and bad. and what has gotten me through a lot, has been the help and support of my best friend, steph. she has made me laugh when i'm down. and made me laugh even if i'm already happy. she's great and so is nathan. he's really cool. but, anyhoo.

i hope everyone else is having a merry christmas.

average jane signing off.

2 comments:

The Warrior said...

I'll eventually post a list of what I got...Legos, Celtic Woman stuff, etc....

jane said...

oh goodie. lol. hope your christmas was good besides the gifts.