Monday, January 8, 2007

heya

well, so i thought a lot last night. and i came up with the solution that i needed to let go of someone i care about. because in leading them on, i'm hurting more than helping. and they need to find their own path. without me.

and i have decided that i need to be on my own and find out what i need to find happiness in my life. and i need to find what i want out of life.

so that's what i needed to say.

but today is okay. i'm okay and i've felt more peace with this decision than i have with anything else. so that's how it all goes.

average jane signing off.

8 comments:

The Warrior said...

I'm not sure what this entails, but I wish you and Army man all the best life and God can bring.

Uh, that comment....I didn't say it to P*** you off, I just said it naturally, okay?

jane said...

it's okay. dont' worry. jsut glad you're back and commenting. i have to admit i have been checking to see if you comment. *embarressed smiley* i guess i missed your silly comments more than i realized. :D

The Warrior said...

Oh....really?? I haven't been checking your old posts because a while back you stopped commenting on my comments.

Can we start up again?

Cousin Elizabeeeeth!!!!

jane said...

hee hee! yeah it's just been a tough time and i really haven't been keepin up too much with my blog besides posting.

The Warrior said...

Okay, well looks like I need to start cheering you up!

Cuzzy Lizzy! That is my new name for you, Miss Bennet! Shall we dance? Or shall I say no because you are only "tolerable" as Darcy said? No, I would have to punch myself! That would not do, not it would not, indeed!!!!

:-D :-) ;-P

jane said...

LOL, yeah that made me laugh really hard. but i've missed this tonz.i really have. :D

The Warrior said...

REEEEEAAAALLLLYYY???? Just how hard? Can you put it into text format so I can "hear" it???? :-P

And for your amusement....

http://www.kellynch.com/images/characters/mrcollins.JPG

Behold, the mighty Mr. Collins!

"May I reserve your hand, for the first two dances?" *wicked gross grin*

"Uh, what? Wait, no, come back, my dearest cousin! Lizzy! Lizzy? Cuzzy Lizzy, wherever are you going?..."

[And I've missed this too, even more than I had realized. I'm so happy that we can do it again. I missed you terribly!]

The Warrior said...

[Make sure to copy all of the URL, it goes farther than is visible.]