Thursday, March 22, 2007

ungrounding and boys! :D

so here's an update on life. yeah i know. wow. two updates so close together, amzing! :D but anyhoo, so life's okay. well, better today than it was yesterday. so yesterday i hung with steph. but i got home late and missed curfew. so i got grounded and would have been grounded until maybe next week if i hadn't groveled. i talked to my mom and apologized for being late and for yelling at her. then we worked things out. and i was gonna spend all day friday with steph and eric, and possibly sleep over at stephs tonight, before i got grounded. but then my mom decided that i would be able to hang out with steph and eric at night, cuz i kind of told her i was going on a date and that's why friday night was so special. so i got myself free for friday from 5pm until midnight! yeah! so me and steph will get together early around 5. and then the "date" of sorts with with eric. lol yeah i'm excited to see him again. cuz i like him.

anyhoo, so other news. well, in 20 days, almost 19 now, i will be leaving for San Francisco!!! :D yeah i'm counting down. so sue me! :D

anyhoo, so lifes okay. i 'm fine and life will be okay. hope you all are good! :D

average jane signing off! (smile!)

5 comments:

Nathan said...

Sounds great! Say hi to Steph and Eric for me. :-D

The Warrior said...

Have fun you two! And be safe for me please!

Stephanie said...

Yay! I'm excited for tomorrow! I'm glad you and your mom fixed things so we can hang tomorrow. Hooray!

jane said...

yeah i had a blast last night! :D it was fun.

The Warrior said...

Bueno!