Tuesday, March 20, 2007

an update. i'm so not moping :D

so i realized that i needed to update on my situation. because you all are probably thinking that i'm still mooning over this stupid boy who didn't call. well, here's the update. i met another guy. yeah he's a lot cuter and a lot funnier. and way nice. i like him. lol yeah i know. that's what i said about the other stupid boy.

so his name is eric, which is just kind of odd to say cuz my brother's name is eric. but this eric is cute, and so not like my boring brother. :D and he's older than me. i know, suprise, cuz i manage to like younger guys in the past. but he's a year and two days older than me. and he went to my high school. but it's cool. and we met through steph. it's so funny. and he kinda likes me too. and i guess what amzes me most, is that he said that i am gorgeous, and naturally just really pretty. and i'm not saying that i'm think i'm ugly or anything. but, for a guy to tell me i'm gorgeous, it doesn't happen often. so it's nice to hear it. and he totally wants to hang out again. can't wait.

well, other goin ons in my life. ummm...in 3 weeks from tomorrow, i'll be in San Francisco!!! i'm stoked. and get this, i'm gettin my ears double pierced while i'm there. and two other friends will be doing it with me! i'm so excited, partly cuz my mom will disapprove. lol n e hoo. well, tha's most of my boring existence for now. lol

average jane signing off. :D (life's good! )

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ahh! Yay for you! Yay for Eric! Yay for me and Shawnea! I'm excited. Hooray!

jane said...

lol. Me too!! :D

The Warrior said...

San Francisco! My state! (I live really far from it, though).

I'll be sure to remember that...tell me when you leave, if you don't mind please, okay?

jane said...

i'll send you an email about when we leave. and all that good junk. and i'll let you konw where we stay and such! :D

and we are both so excited to go! :D

Nathan said...

Tour is the week after that, isn't it? I'm SO excited. :-D

And your mom isn't the only one who disapproves of the double piercings. ;-) But, it's not my place to say anymore if you don't want me to. :-)

Anyway, I totally approve of you and Eric. Me and him were tight a couple years back... we gotta hang out sometime. 8-)

The Warrior said...

Although I agree somewhat Nathan with what you're saying, if you don't mind the question, just why do you disapprove of multiple piercings? I was more thinking because her mom wouldn't like it (I mean that's the reason I would say something).

Anyways, thanks Amy. Sorry for the ranting...:-P

Nathan said...

@ Spencer:

I'll answer your question in an e-mail, so as to not clutter up Amy's comments. :-)

jane said...

don't worry about clogging up my comments nathan! :D it's all good. but i'd like to hear more of why you disapprove. so maybe shoot me an email.

but yeah otherwise lifes good! i so can't wait for either of my san fran trips! it's gonna be so good!

@nathan, thanx for approving of eric. we'll just have to see what happens! :D lol