Saturday, March 24, 2007

cute dresses and dumbass exs

so last night. sadly eric got sick and couldn't come. kinda sucked. but i still got to hang with steph. so it was all good. we ended up looking at dresses prom dresses and such. it was fun and i ended up really liking this dress that steph's sister wore once. and it's oober cute. but then we finished the movie, "save the last dance." it was way cute and i absolutely love it! anyhoo, then we went and saw premonition. i love it. we had to miss the last 10 -15 minutes cuz i had to make curfew. oh well, good stuff.

but right now i totally am pissed off at my ex. i decided to take the past month off of talking to him and really figure out my feelings and get it all solidified. so i finally got all things figured out and i decided to email him. then i get this dumbass email from him. and now i could care less if i ever saw him again. but, for a friend's sake i will be civil if i see him again. all of this has only solidified my feelings that i don't want to be with him ever again. i'm moving on. and i'm taking control of my life.

so tha's life. i just keep up thinking happy thoughts, like when i might see eric again. cuz i really need some laughs. and a hug. most definitely a hug. cuz today just kind of sucks. ugh.

average jane signing off. (i'm moving on for real this time)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm excited that we found you a prom dress to wear! It's SO gorgeous on you! I'm jealous of how pretty you are!

And I have some other things to say, but those are more for in person.. not online. So I'll call you tomorrow.

Love ya!

The Warrior said...

Amy, pretty? No!

jane said...

@steph. okay i'll talk to you soon. and i'm glad that you think that dress looks gorgeous on me. cuz i thought so too!

@spencer. me, pretty! i know not possible. jk! :D

The Warrior said...

It is very possible...