Thursday, April 5, 2007

my bed breaking story and others

well, so let's just say that first off steph has inspired me to write my bed breaking story. so it was at girls camp in the summer of 2005. we were up at this new heber valley girls camp thingy. we got to stay in these cool cabin thingys and they each had about 12 bunkbeds. one night kylee williams and a couple of other girls got the bright idea to see how many girls we could fit on one bunk bed. cuz they had a lot of space in between the top and bottome bunk. so we all went into cabin 3. and then we got the first layer of about 4 or 5 girls on. maybe 6. then we started on the second row. we had about 10-12 girls on the bed. and then my friend jackie started to get on. then all of the sudden, we heard a crack and we all went plummeting to the floor! oh my god we all jumped off as fast as we could. we hurridly put the board back up and made it look okay. then a leader taht i absolutely dislike, came in. and she was like oh what's up? cuz we all looked a bit suspicious. and so we said you won't hate us or anything, right? and she said, "as long as you haven't damaged camp property....." cuz we had to pay for any damage to camp. and we all looked at each other then one girl said,'.....we broke the bed..." my leader's mouth formed into a perfect o of surprise. funniest look ever!!!! : D but then, we got kylee's dad to fix it up so that it looked okay. the camp ppl never knew.... (other girls said taht you could hear the cracking sound a few cabins over! :D)

but that's my story for that. but last night was one all of it's own. so i went to steph's mutual last night and we got some suckers from her easter hunt thingy. and we had decided to go visit dave at work. i got the bright idea to with the suckers in our mouths. and then steph expounded on that by saying we should go with our hair in pigtails!! lol great experience and worth it. and we got it in pics. we did this photo booth thingy i'd never done before!! lol : D my fav. radio station does this thing called a bitch slap. it's where you i call the radio to slap someone over the air that has been a bitch to you. so i call in and they finally answer. so i told them i wanted to bitch slap andrea. it was funny! and i think i might have been on the air cuz they had me hold on a sec before giving the details! i hope i was on the air. cuz i love that radio situation. anyhoo, then we came home and saw the first part of a movie called ENOUGH. i love that show. and we're gonna finish it tonight at stephs house when i sleep over. :D lol. yeah life's good.

and guess what!!!!!! ??? in about 6 days i'll be in san fran!!! i can't wait. well g2g!

average jane signing off! (life is amzing!)

18 comments:

Stephanie said...

hah! I love us. We were effing hawt last night. Woot!

We're amazing! I can't wait til tonight! Facials are going to be great fun.

I effing love you Amy!

MUAH!

The Warrior said...

Oh, I want to see those pictures!

And are you going to get the avocado facials?

jane said...

ummm...avocado facials? no. just the boring mary kay stuff. but, yeah steph we were effing hot!!!!!

and i luv you too!! :D

spenc, i'll post the pics soon! LOL

The Warrior said...

Lol, just a joke because I heard that avocado was good for your face.

I can't WAIT for the pics!!!!!!

Spencer

jane said...

well, there really are avocado facials, just we didn't do it cuz those are the more traditional and such. lol those are funny though.

The Warrior said...

Mmmmmm..such a waste of good avocado though. MMMMM!!!!!!!! :-D

jane said...

avocados are gross so it's not wasting them if it really works for the face. :D lol

The Warrior said...

Oh, no, they taste wonderful!!! I love them!!!! YUM!!!!! :-D

jane said...

no avocados are disgusting!!! ewww! you are crzy for eating them!!!! :D but i still love ya if you do!!!!

The Warrior said...

Why thank you. I love you too!

But I love them to death! Guacamole...in tacos...even on the occasional burger...and, of course, my mother's delicious avocado salsa! Ooh, makes me hungry just thinking about it (even though I just ate a mountain of pasta for my after-work meal). :-P

jane said...

typical guy response. you guys are always hungry, no matter how much food you just ate.. lol but its all good cuz they say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach... so it makes it easier to please a guy!! :D *wink*

The Warrior said...

ROTFL!

But can you cook? :-D

jane said...

ROTFL? what does that mean... or is it just random jumble?

but yeah i can cook....i just dont very often... besides sometimes cookies! :D but yeah i cook...

The Warrior said...

Rolling On The Floor Laughing!

You're joke about guys always being hungry is one often aimed at me in my family. I am always hungry. ;-P

jane said...

lol yeah it's just a commonly accepted idea that guys are always hungry! :D but i like that acronym! :D lol

The Warrior said...

Guess what me doing right now? Me eating. :-D

jane said...

lol that's awsome! :D

The Warrior said...

Me thoughts so. :-P