Tuesday, April 3, 2007

steps to strength :a good day! :D

has anyone ever become so addicted to blogging that it hurt them? that would be funny to hear of. cuz i have to admit that at times i am way addicted to blogging. cuz sometimes it just helps to get everything out online, and it's just different from writing in my journal. but somehow better. because i do really tell my feelings sometmes, completely not caring what ppl think, cuz it's my blog. but anyhoo, i'm babbling! :D

so my path to finding my inner strength.....well, i've first begun it with tryin to get better in shape. i'm doing a few pushups, sit ups and leg lifts a day. i do some in the morning and some at night. so far so good. it's actually quite rejuvenating! amzing. but then i'm also redecorating my room of sorts... like my quotes are being re arranged and i'm puttin new ones up. like the quote of today is...."some ppl think it's holding on that makes one strong-sometimes it's letting go." and i realize that a lot of my drama and heartache and such are from not letting go of things. i tell myself that i've let go, buti havent'. and so i found this quote particularly amzing. and so i put it all pretty up on my closet door. i had fun doing it! :D let's just say i had a good amount of time on my hands! :D but these are only the beginning steps. one i would like to do is to eat healthier and such, but that will prove to be a bit more trying as i really love my disgusting junk food! : ( but i'll work on that one.
my next step is to catch up on my homework....that's proving difficult already. no duh. but life isn't supposed to be easy.

oh yah know, when i really put my mind to it, it wasn't all that hard to stay happy and positive even when i really wanted to slug my choir teacher! i just was goofy and din't have to like everything she said. but it was fun. now i need to be positive tomorrow! i can do it. :D

oh and the most random thing? so i go to seminary, but dont really like it, but somehow i manage to be the top person in my class on the scripture mastery challenge. i totally smoked my teacher coleman. but yeah so random. but i have to admit i love scripture chases! cuz i totally dominate. so i get to compete tomorrow. nathan are you not just so proud that i'm actually participating in class? *eye roll* lol but yeah i'm crazy.

so this has been a really good day. oh except that my mom wants me to go to some lame baby shower for a cousin i barely talk to. ugh. maybe i can drag a friend with. my mom is pretty set on not letting me, but i kind of told her i would only go if i could bring a friend to suffer with me. LOL but yeah otherwise, life is good. i have the house to myself as i type this, but who knows when they'll be home. ugh. but life is awsome!

average jane signing off!! ( my path is my own and i will prove stronger than any foe i may come across !)

19 comments:

The Warrior said...

I too, am trying to reorganize my life.

We can help each other? ;-D

jane said...

sure! lol whatever help you need, i'll try and do what i can! :D

The Warrior said...

Hmm...do my math for me? ;-D

jane said...

lol! u wish. i'd probably more hurt than help in that scenario. but any other help i'd be happy to offer!

The Warrior said...

Oh, phooey! I thought I'd get a math tutor! Hmph!

Hmm...help me? Thanks! But I don't know...I really love talking to you, that always makes me feel good.

jane said...

oh good cuz talking to you makes me feel good too!! :D but otherwise the offer still stands with anything else!

The Warrior said...

Aww, well thanks Sweetie, you're such a sweet girl. :-)

But I can't really think of anything much...like I said, just talking to you does wonders for me.

jane said...

well, talking to you does amzing things for me too. like you have this knack of saying the right thing and making me feel better, when sometimes things are going so wrong here with friends or such. it is so great. and you're amzing~!

The Warrior said...

Oh man you're so sweet!!!! You're almost too sweet...no, wait, stay that way! I like you just the way you are.

But really, I'm not that great.

jane said...

spence you can't deny any compliment i give you. you are amzing!!! and i won't change, if you like me this way. it's great talking to you again. lol !!!! and i'm not really that sweet but okay.

The Warrior said...

Hey, if I can't deny your compliments you can't deny mine! You're SWEET, and that's the end of it. I love you to death! Yes yes yes! You're great because I say you are!

jane said...

love you to death too!!!! ya know i totally missed this. even if ppl will say we are flirting. *eye roll* we know better!! lol but i wasn't denying. i was saying i'm not sure i agreed but okay. anyhoo, thanx. it is nice to "hear" (well, read) that someone thinks i'm special and sweet. :D

The Warrior said...

Flirting? Blah!

And yup, you're so special, of course you are! There's only one
Amy!! :-D

jane said...

well there are a million amys but anyhoo.... thanx its great to feel special :D

flirting...bah! :D

The Warrior said...

But there's only one You! ;-D

jane said...

lol i'd hope so...though about a month and a half ago i had a girl come up to me at deca conference and say i looked almost exactly like one of her friends! the funny thing is she looked exactly like a friend of mine! :D lol

but thanx. i feel happy.

The Warrior said...

Ha ha, lol! That's so funny! When I was new at my job, I kept on getting two girls mixed up. They don't really look alike that much, but I have a terrible memory of people's faces until I see them at least several times. One time I saw the two together, and it was like the same girl (as I thought) split into two! I was like, "What is going on here????"

jane said...

lol that's crazy

The Warrior said...

I know! I've embarassed myself on more than one occasion getting names wrong...:-P