Tuesday, June 26, 2007

don't know who to believe anymore....

i don't know who or what to believe anymore. honestly, cuz i confronted robert today about what chris had told me. of course not saying that i had heard it from chris. (i started typing robert instead of chris....god i have robert on my mind... i'm helpless) but he told me straight to my face that he doesn't have a girlfriend or fiance. that emily really is his sister. and he told me he'd bring her in and introduce her to me as his sister and such. and i was gonna tell him i wanted him to do that. but i forgot. but we talked and he answered all my questions and admitted guilt to some things. like he admitted telling chris the day after he had asked me out to go ask me out. cuz by then he had realized how much chris really liked me. and he admitted that he was with chris on friday. cuz he was supposed to stand me up and that's supposedly why we got cut off on the phone cuz chris came up. and when i confronted robert about how chris had said robert had a little girl, robert said that was true. he does have a little girl, presumably from a previous marriage. but then he told me once again that he was and still is very much interested in me. but he's letting chris have a chance and see if things work out between me and chris. but he says he doesn't think they will work out, but the reason he called me friday night is because he got to thinking that if things didn't work out between me and chris, and then me and him, robert, started goin out and got serious... well, he didn't want me to completely hate him. i mean how could he be the one in the wrong. but maybe i am partially biased in robert's case. i don't know. but i'm goin out with chris this weekend. though i don't know what to do with him. cuz he came up to me and apologized for jerking me around. but i don't know if that means he was partially lying to me or if it means that he just is sorry that i'm gettin so jerked around...i dont' know. but i have to admit that i need to figure this all out soon or else i will seriously go crazy...

average jane signing off....

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, you could always "confront" Chris like you did Robert?

But don't you just hate the not knowing, the confusion, the emotions, and all the mess that comes with this kind of thing?

I'm with you all the way, Amy. Take care.

Spencer

P.S. I know this probably isn't the best time...but did you get my last letter?

jane said...

yeah i tried to confront chris but he didn't say much. and i haven't seen him at all today at work. so i'll see about it. but i really hate the not knowing. i think that i will just tell robert that everything i feel is telling me to believe robert so i will give chris a chance. but thanx.

and i did get your letter. i have just been so busy i haven't had time to write back though i'm gettin to it!! :D

Unknown said...

Thanks!!!!! :-D I'll look forward to it. :-P

No rush, though!

jane said...

okay. cuz it'll be a bit, but i think i'll write you today while i have time! :D

The Warrior said...

Oh boy. *gets excited*

I find myself more interested in the mail nowadays.

jane said...

lol it'll get to you by thursday!! :D

Unknown said...

Oh boy!

*sits down and waits excitedly*

jane said...

lol it should have gotten to you by now!! :D

The Warrior said...

Yay! It came! I'll hopefully get to writing today....

The Warrior said...

Okay, I sent it Sunday! You might get it...Thursday?