Wednesday, June 27, 2007

it will be okay...time will heal all things...

well, so i have to admit that the first part of work today was hell to get through. and last night i couldn't sleep and couldn't figure out what to do. but i think i have figured out some portion of it.

almost everything i feel is telling me to believe robert. i know him just a tad better and he has always been serious and upfront with me. also, chris all but admitted his guilt when he didn't show up to work today. and the other thing is that his closest friend casey is also upset with him that he stooped that low as to tell lies to get a girl. like robert said, a girl isn't worth a friendship. or in my case, if i were in his situation, a guy isn't worth a friendship. i learned that the hard way. but yeah. and i told robert that everything is telling me to believe him and for that reason i will give chris a chance. but i asked two things of robert. i told him i would like to meet his sister. and he agreed. then i asked that he call me tonight. i gave him my cell phone number. and he said he'd call. he even had it memorized before he left work today. it was kind of flattering. but he said he'd call tonight. and i hope he doesn't disappoint. especially now that i'm really gonna trust him.

but i think things will be okay. hmm...but i'm waiting for him to call and i got two texts simultaneously and it totally set my heart racing. it was funny! :D but i better post this!

averagejane signing off... (things will be okay. he still likes me!)

8 comments:

Lydia said...

Soap Operas much?

Unknown said...

What a big mess, Lydia is right....

You be careful.

jane said...

yeah i should have been more careful...but it's all perfect now! :D

The Warrior said...

I so want to kung fu Robert. :-X

jane said...

lol if you want to you so can....:D

Unknown said...

Don't give me the oppurtunity!

jane said...

lol you wouldn't know who he is anyways... :D

The Warrior said...

You'd be surprised at my resourcefulness, Amy. Really!