Monday, June 4, 2007

still sick...but thoughts of boys...

well, so i'm still kind of sick today. though not as bad as yesterday...i feel better... not feeling so much as dying, but my nose is like really stuffed up and also my throat hurts...but i'll be okay...

so i finally got back to some friends who emailed me like a month ago. i kind of kept putting off replying to them...but one friend, jesse, i replied and said we should totally hang out... cuz i've been meaning to get to that...but not really had the time to hang out cuz it was near the end of school. but with summer here, i will have more time. so yeah...

but my friend heather mccormick called me today... and we talked. and she asked me about darion...and i said that i still very much liked him, but that i'm really not worrying too much about how anything and how it turns out...cuz right now especially i'm just looking for fun and such in dating. and i'm now out of high school... so that kind of changes things...cuz he will be a junior in high school, and i'll be a freshman in college...i dunno... but i guess there is a part of me that hopes something will happen this summer... cuz we'll have time to become even better friends...and hang out lots, like on july 4th like last year and at taylorsville dayzz celebrations. i guess i just want to feel special to someone, as more than just friends...but yeah...

anyhoo, well, that's my update for now...

8 comments:

The Warrior said...

Only a junior? Really?

jane said...

yeah...silly, i know.

The Warrior said...

Eh, not so much in my opinion. I think you know what I think of this guy anyways, but I mean it's not like you picked him to have a crush on. You didn't just walk around one day, see him and say, "I know! I'll want to have a crush on Darion!" This kind of stuff happens by accident.

jane said...

lol i know...it's still silly, cuz i managed to like the guy who really doesn't care...

Unknown said...

Well, IMO crushing is a strange thing. People who have it happen to them can't seem to stop it from happening, but don't seem to choose it, either. I don't know if there's a way you can do either, but, hey...I have no idea!

jane said...

lol you are funny spencer. mostly cuz you're clueless about it all! :D luv ya still even if you're clueless...

The Warrior said...

Why am I clueless? :-P

jane said...

umm...you're just clueles about datin and crushes and all that good stuff...it's cute and funny@! :D