Friday, July 6, 2007

just life and such

well, it's been a few days since i've written, but i have a good explanation. i got into an accident on tuesday and i've been in the hospital..... just kidding. about the hospital part though.... i really did get in an accident. it was only a fender bender. and only damaged my car really. it would cost me around the same to replace the parts i damaged as to get a new car. so my parents will prob. just get a new car eventually...but my car is okay and i'm okay. i had a little whiplash, but not too bad. and of course i got a ticket for negligent collision. you know, i don't really know why i was so distracted and why my car didn't stop or why i didn't just swerve. i had been texting a bit, but i had plenty of space to stop and i slammed on my brakes and i was only going like 45 mph. but i guess maybe i was just so distracted. but if i ever get caught in that sort of situation again, i will remember to swerve and save myself the ticket and the damage. but yeah.

oh and so that night when i was in the accident i was actually on my way to pick up chris to go to the rodeo. and i was all high strung when i got to his house, but he was so sweet and we just relaxed and i calmed down. he was amzing about all of it. it actually turned out to be better that we just hung out at his apartment. i really had a good time. and he was just so cute. it all turned out okay.

but then on wednesday, july fourth we ended up going to sugarhouse for the fireworks and i had a good time. it was really good fireworks, the best i've seen i have to admit. we walked back to my car. and then we hung there for a sec. and kissed. lol it was good...but then we managed to make it back to his place to hang for about 20 min. then he walked me to my car, and kissed me goodnight. then i managed to get home before midnight!!!! :D

but, thursday robert showed up for work. and it was kind of funny to see him. and you know? i really don't have such hard feelings for him. not anymore. i've kind of gotten over it sort of. like i still think he's a jerk, but i don't care anymore because i'm not gonna be fooled again. and i can actually talk to him civilly and say hi. but yeah. that chapter is closed, and we just exist as acquaintances.

but, so i have a "date" lol for saturday. somehow, my friend meisha ended up setting up a date with my cousin and she was talking to me about it and told me that she wanted to know if i wanted to come with her. so i told her sure. and i called up my bud nathan to see if he wanted to come with me! and it looks like we're gonna hang on saturday. cuz we haven't hung out for a month. but yeah that should be a blast.


anyhoo, so i thought that i should take things slower with chris. and i wasn't gonna do anything this weekend with chris, that's why i didn't ask him to come with me on saturday. but he might call tonight, and we'll probably do something. whether we go to a movie or just hang at his place.

oh and i have to put in a plug here. so there is something called net radio. it's really pretty much amzing. but ppl are trying to make it so costly that it would basically get rid of net radio. and i don't know how many of you listen to it. but for my sake and those that listen, take a stand. let your congressmen know that they shouldn't up the price of the net radio. thats why i put the banners on my blog. so please take a stand and go to savenetradio.org and do what you can!!! please cuz there is not much time left...

but yeah....well, that's all for this time. til later.

averagejane signing off!

oh and side note, so i hadn't worn my second piercing for a while and i tried to put an earring back in, and amzingly i got it back it. so yeah.... but i love life...:D

19 comments:

Wish On A Star said...

hey, guess who just commented on my blog?

dr. paleo ph.d.!

Nathan said...

*sigh* I told you not to think of my gorgeous face when you're driving. See what happens?!

Tonight's gonna be a blast. See ya at six! :-D

Wish On A Star said...

nathan, if she thought of your face while she was driving, i think that she would have swerved to get away from it!

Unknown said...

Whoo!!! 1 for wishing on a star!

But you shouldn't say what you said about the hospital. You made me jump with worry!!!!!!

Nathan said...

@ Heather:

I don't know whether to be glad for this reminder of old times, or to be insulted for the insult. Just to play it safe on both sides... ouch. ;-)

jane said...

lol sorry i knew spencer that i would get that reaction and it made me laugh.... but i only lead you on for two seconds cuz i couldn't really let you worry!! i'd feel really bad!

and kudos heath that was funny!!!

lol nathan, just be glad as a reminder of good old high school days@!!!! like last night!!! :D

Unknown said...

You know I'd die if I worried for too long, right?

At least you took precautions and didn't kill me. If that happened, who would comment on your blog then?

:-P

Wish On A Star said...

i guess then i would take your place spencer. but would have to live up to the type of comments you give.

Unknown said...

You could live up to them, I'm sure you could! :-D

Wish On A Star said...

amy just laughed at me when she read my comment.

and spencer, how could you have so much faith that i would. (my sis sure likes your comments on anything better than mine. she would probably say that, too.)

The Warrior said...

I have faith in you already, Heather!

And don't feel bad, even if she does like my comments "better" (I don't know why if she does!). It doesn't matter, and there is something to be said when this is the only way we really communicate much, when she can talk to you in person all the time, which is better, right?

And I'm not too sure that just made sense. :-O

jane said...

lol spencer. you guys are funny and you make me laugh that you're having a conversation on my blog. but yeah spencer i would have felt terrible if i had really made you worry!!! i woudn't ever do that to you! :D

The Warrior said...

Well you did, for a split second there, but it's all good now though. :-D

Wish On A Star said...

not necessarily spencer

Unknown said...

Huh?

Wish On A Star said...

you said that talking to her in person is always best, sometimes it is fun just to talk on im.

The Warrior said...

Well, I guess that makes sense....

jane said...

of course it does!! :D well, maybe lol :P

The Warrior said...

Ha ha...talking to you is...so relaxing, really. Thanks. :-)