Thursday, May 8, 2008

update pt. 1

so i guess it's time for an update...lol it's been a crazy while. lol

yeah so the previous entry. i know what you all think happened and let me say...yea it happened and it was hella fun...lol worth it even though the next morning i really just wanted to sleep! lol but just so that there isn't any doubt, here is an account of the event! lol

so thurs. april 24th, a friend at work came up to me, his name is j., and asked what i was doin that night. i told him i had a short class then pretty much nothing. so he asked me if i wanted to go to a Jazz game that night and i told him sure. lol it was funny cuz i remember him being all like flustered lol. but anyhoo...we kept in contact for the rest of the day and i ended up skipping my ASL final to get to the game early for dinner and such. lol but so i met him and his roomie and his roomie's girlfriend at j.'s place. then we drove up together in j's roomie's car. it was pretty cool lol. but i liked his friend and the girlfriend. they were cool and nice to me. it was cool because i could tell that they both were the ones who had been popular in high school, a crowd i hadn't run with. so to just be accepted as is was really cool for me. anyhoo...gettin on a tangent. once we got the Delta center, now called the Energy Solutions arena, we went and got our tickets and such and i found out we were in the season ticket holders section!! lol and we got the VIP stuff like dinner and a free shirt, etc. but so we all got somethin to eat and i settled while they went off to get some beer. there was unlimited beer with the VIP dinner. the funny part is that j. came back with a beer for me. lol he just comes up behind me and says, " i got you a heineken." lol i laughed on the inside. i guess he just thought that 1) i was old enough to drink and 2) that i did drink. lol it was way cool. so i drank it. then as we went to go into the game, j. asked if i wanted another one. lol i said sure. so then we went and watched the game! it was a blast. i found out after j. asked me to go to the game that it was the first playoff game. that made me even more excited to go. then to have fantastic seats on the 6th row, wow it was a good night to start with. then i was in good company with j. but about8-10 min before halftime, i really had to pee~ hee hee. i know TMI. but it was funny to me. cuz then at halftime i had to go a gain... anyhoo. also at halftime, we made our way back to where we had dinner and got some more beer. i think j. had like 3 more. i had one more. that was plenty for me. i took it back to the game. then we finished watching the game! damn it was a close game!!! i loved it it was so intense!

the game finished around 11:30 pm. we were all so high on the game and of course the beer. :D but then we headed back to j. and his roomie's place. i ended up staying there with j. for about 2 more hours and then his roomie, b., went to his girlfriend's place. it was a blast. i watched some family guy! it was my first time really watching it and i loved it. hee hee. it was funny. but then about partway through our hangout, he kissed me...lol he's a good kisser...we kissed a bit, i'll leave it at that. :D i finally left his place at around 2:30 am. got home about 3 am.

the next day at work, i was tired. no duh! and i really feel bad cuz i was kind of a bitch at work! he he i think it was a mixture of lack of sleep and my first three beers all in one night! yeah crazy mix!

well i'll finish this update in a bit...gotta close up work! :D

average jane signing off....

7 comments:

The Warrior said...

Amy, beer?!?!?!?

Steph's Hubby said...

Not that my opinion/advice is welcome or wanted here, being somewhat more
knowledgeable on the effects of alcohol - both short and long term
(all the while knowing that giving advice to the contrary of your decisions is a futile effort) -
let me say this: be
smart when drinking, and make sure you drink on a full stomach and in
moderation. Be careful and watch your back.

jane said...

thanx, dave. it's okay for you to comment. really i don't hate you. but thanx again. i will make sure to be careful. thanx...

@ spencer...yeah..lol it's kind of gross at first...lol

Nathan said...

Amy,

I just want you to know my heart broke reading that. I had all these beautiful memories of our Jazz game, and having to pee after the baseball game, and... it hurt to see my best friend choose something she knew would hurt her. My heart aches for you, Amy. I love you so much. And I know it's not going to change your mind on anything; you're having fun, apparently, and you know I wouldn't push anything on you that you weren't willing to hear. But just know that I'm hurt, and that I miss the Amy I used to shop for housewares with.

All my love,

Your best friend--no matter what

jane said...

nathan, i still hold those memories dear to my heart. i remember all the simple fun we had. you will always be my best friend, but we're going different directions with life. this is the path i've chosen and i am enjoying it. i'm sorry it breaks your heart. i really still am me. just changing to adapt to a new life.
love you always...

Stephanie said...

Amy,

No matter how much you think you're still the same you you were in high school, you're not. You're not even in the same arena you were in in high school. You're different. Whether you want to admit it or not, you are. And everyone can see it but you, which is too bad.

Maybe you should take some time just for yourself and think about where you're going in this life.

Think about what you said when you had your hang over. "Maybe another drink would help"??? Can you say "alcoholic"?

Also, you getting a beer from your friend can not only get you in trouble, but also your friend. You can both get tickets for it, so I'd recommend you reevaluate what you're doing with your life.

Talk it out with someone who is an objective party. Seek advice. Don't just do this to rebel against your parents.

Even though we don't talk much anymore, my heart aches for you and the path you've chosen. I see what you're doing and how it's changing you. And I also know that path I've chosen and how happy I am with it. Not that my path is right for everyone, but I think the path I'm on is a heck of a lot better than the one you're on. No offense intended.. but I think you're on the road to a very unhappy life.

Let me know if I can ever do anything to help. There will always be a part of me that longs for your friendship and companionship, but with the path you've chosen, I can't see myself letting that happen.

Steph

jane said...

i see where you're coming from steph. and maybe i am different. but i know that all the experiences i have had, most i wouldn't take back. they are molding me into who i am today and the future. i've become a stronger person in some aspects and i'm seeing the world in other aspects. i like it. there's so much out there that i've still got to see.

in response to your alcoholic comment. i'm not one. i've had three drinks. not really any since and i was commenting that maybe it would help me from feeling like shit. i don't know. i haven't drank since then. but then if the opportunity presents itself, i probably will drink again...it was interesting...

but that's my life and i appreciate your concern. but i'm okay. and no offense taken on anything. opinions are just that. opinions. nothing you can really argue.

life continues on...

ps. steph, i am not doing this just to rebel. my parents honestly almost dont care anymore. they just say it's my life. i am simply trying to experience all aspects of life, some previously unavailable to me. i never want to go through life thinkin i missed out...that's just how i feel