Thursday, August 31, 2006

missing summer

yeah so you have those days when you wish something would just happen. you sit around doing nothing. and you're like come on, someone call me. please just rain or sumthing exciting. well, during this past summer my friend army man, became that something exciting. it began with a phone call inviting me to hang out with some friends to see a movie. of course i said yes. unfortunately after i had hung up, i realized that i was gonna be gone when they were going to the movie. so i called him and told him that, and he offered to go with me that night. hence the beginning of my exciting summer. from there it expanded into hanging out at a local amusement park, to lazer tag, movies and bowling. they were small activities, and we didn't travel too far. but, it made my summer. it was a perfect summer. unfortunately, it had to end all too soon. i wish sometimes i could go back and relive this summer. well, average jane signing off.

3 comments:

The Warrior said...

Well...I know the drudgery is always an adjustment from fun times...but at least you had some fun, right?

jane said...

yeah its the times like this summer that make it worth waiting for each year.

The Warrior said...

I know...yesterday I went to a local paleontology museum...and after fun stuff like that, getting back into it is like "Oh." No fun!