Saturday, September 2, 2006

memories to last

last night i went to my first real football game. yeah pathetic that it took me so long. i was wondering myself why i hadn't ever gone to one before. i had a blast. i went with my friends. and it was our school against a nearby high school. we unfortunately lost. but, we had some friends from the other school sitting on our side. then to be fair, we spent one quarter on their side, though we still cheered loudly and proudly for our team. well, at least i did, can't say much for slypig. it was kind of fun to do that and see the reaction from the other school's fans. and i got to spend time really hanging out with my best friend. then after the game, we went and saw the movie "click". the storyline was good. but, there were plenty of digusting parts that could have been left out. and the movie made me think. like really think. basically the movie is about a guy who fast forwards through his life, first intentionally, then the remote he's using takes over his life. and he loses those he loves and finds that life is something you need to enjoy every minute of it. and it made me think about all of my friends and how much they mean to me. i just want to say that i appreciate slypig. you're my bestest friend in the whole world and i hope we're friends forever. army man, you're the greatest friend overall i could ever hope for. you really listen to me and i thank you for that. and fav. freak, along with lizbiz, you're two of the bestest galfriends a girl could hope for. and dr. paleo, you're a new friend. thanx for just caring. most of my friends will never read this, but, thanx just the same. average jane signing off.

10 comments:

Nathan said...

Yeah, last night totally rocked. I'll be putting it on my blog a little later today.

And yes, I also hope we're friends forever. Glad I could help, and thank you for everything!

jane said...

yeah we'll definitely be friends forever. and last night was the best i've had in a while, besides hanging out with army man. i loved painting my face and cheering at the top of my lungs

The Warrior said...

I just don't believe this...me, get the honor of being posted on your blog, and considered a friend!?!?!? You don't even know me...and you consider me a friend? Jane, I am very, very flattered! I can't believe it!!! Well, let's say the feeling is mutual!

P.S. That made me feel SOO good...I was flabbergasted when I saw it....:-) :-) :-) Thank you!!

jane said...

yes, dr. paleo. i consider you a friend. don't be too surprised. i make friends easily!! :P hee hee

The Warrior said...

Aw, that's sweet, Amy! *blush* I'm not a very good friend though so don't get your hopes up!

jane said...

heya don't go gettin all shy on me now. where's that guy who boldly proclaimed his beliefs to me? come on. LOL *rolling eyes*

The Warrior said...

Aw, that's sweet too! All right, all come back...you want another big dissertation???? I didn't think so....

But the things you've said about me...they just...make me feel so good. Thank you!

And now I shall "return" with my full vengeance...so....

IN HIM,

Dr. Paleo Ph.D. (:-D)

P.S. And thank you, just for being so nice to me...someone who you don't even know. Thank you Amy!

jane said...

yeah i'm just naturally a pleasant and friendly person. too bad you first had to see the sad side of me!

The Warrior said...

"yeah i'm just naturally a pleasant and friendly person. too bad you first had to see the sad side of me!"

I will ignore the second sentence, since the first seems to fit you better. :-)

jane said...

thanx. how sweet spencer! hee hee. but, thanx anyhoo. i'm glad someone can see the real side of me