Thursday, August 31, 2006

questions

how do you know when the right time is to tell a person you really like them? that's the question of the week. i've been puzzling over it for a while. but, if i did say something would i just be the one who ends up looking like a fool? or will it all turn out okay? i know people say that life's too short to sit around waiting for things to happen. and i believe that from experiences i have. and yeah, if my best friend has the guts to tell the girl he likes how he feels, then why shouldn't i? unfortunately, in this sense, my friend is braver than me. yeah i know to my friends i put on this façade that i'm not disturbed or really afraid of anything. i'm miss honest and upfront about everything. i'm not afraid to talk to strangers. i really put on this face in front of most of my friends. with my friend i like, sometimes he makes me feel like i don't have to put on this charade. and i don't want to have to. and yah, if you think about it , what do i have to lose? only just a great friend. so i need to make sure i really like him that way. cuz i don't want to ruin such a great friendship. but, ya know. i think it's time to see how he feels. i don't know. but, that's life. unpredictable. average jane signing off.

4 comments:

Nathan said...

I know exactly how you feel. I've liked you-know-who since sophomore year, and just recently told her about it (as you already know). Patience is the key, "Jane," and only you can decide when the time is right.

The Warrior said...

Huh? What? Nathan, is this who I think it is? Of course, it's none of my business, but methinks you mentioned her to me in an e-mail.

And Amy...I'm so sorry I cannot help you. It really bothers me that there's nothing I can do.

jane said...

well spencer. don't dwell on it too much. it's much better that way. and don't worry i'll be fine. thanx for caring

The Warrior said...

You are very, very welcome. Thank you so much for appreciating.