Monday, September 25, 2006

complications, but, still moving on!

so about a year ago i met this guy on myspace. you all know what myspace is. it's gotten a lot of bad publicity because some perverted guys use it to find young girls to use for their sexual pleasures. and i happened to meet a great guy on it. we've been emailing back and forth for about 8 months now. we kept in contact first through myspace, then switched to email. but, i've gotten to know him so well that i honestly would trust him. however, i have some friends that don't think i should meet him. they say it's way too dangerous and he could turn out to be some crazy person. i understand completely their concerns. but, at the same time, i've really come to know this guy and my gut instinct tells me that it's gonna be okay. and my instinct has never once been wrong, well, maybe in the case of my ex boyfriend. i thought i was ready for a boyfriend, but i wasn't. anyhoo, like when i tried going on chat rooms a couple nights cuz i was bored, i got this feeling that something wasn't right about it. and so i got off. but, when i talk to this guy, mr. space, i'll call him, i don't ever get that feeling. and even when i plan to meet up with him, possibly by myself, i don't at all feel nervous or unsettled about any of it. and you know what, i'm gonna meet up with him this saturday and i'm gonna have a blast. and if anyone still feels i shouldn't well, that's their opinon.
but, otherwise in life i'm doing good. i'm doing very good being guy free. i think i need to just live life right now. after all, it's my senior year, it's a time to be carefree and just have fun. that is apparent by the fact that i have two senior trips to plan for in april. yeah i'm going to go to san francisco twice within two weeks for both of my trips. it's kind of ironic that i'm stuck going to the same place, but, i'll be with two different groups and we'll be doing different things. with my travel and tourism group, it's a more structured trip. we'll be visiting hotels and talking to stuffy management people. but, still we get to see alcatraz and fly by plane. but, with my choir tour i'm gonna be going to amusement parks, seminars at stanford, and going to ghiradelli square. oh and of course sing and perform. it's gonna be awsome. so yeah that's enouhg of my babbling for today! that's my life! you should create a blog and have fun like me~

average jane signing off!

15 comments:

free the world of perverts said...

For gods sake don't DO NOT meet this guy, you don't know what you're getting yourself into, it only takes you're gut instinct to be wrong once and then it might be too late.
If you decide you must meet him, make it with a group of your friends, on your home ground. Ask them their opinion of him and go with their judgment. You're only 17 i hope you make 18, Please be safe.

The Warrior said...

Hey, commentor. You're a genius!

Amy, you're probably tired of this by now, but let me tell you. I'm not going to stop. Never. To do so, would be harming a woman.

Let's say you might be right. Maybe he's okay. But what if he isn't? Are you REALLY sure about that?

Do you want to risk your life on this? REALLY?

I'm glad Stephanie has decided not to go. That was the best choice. Don't you trust her? How about Dave? Me? We ALL don't want you to go. It doesn't seem like Nathan does either. So, the three guys you said you trusted most are telling you not to go, two of them are trying as hard as they can.

DO NOT DO THIS.

If you do, however, know that you may never see the light of day again. And what about your soul?

If you died today, are you really certain of your soul's destination? REALLY CERTAIN?

I cannot possibly stress this hard enough. At least let Dave come with you! Don't you see? HE LOVES YOU AND IS DOING THIS TO PROTECT YOU, AMY. Let him do his divinely-sanctioned job, Amy! For you, and for him!

You can't go through with this. Think of your friends. Your family. Do you want to lose life already? You're life shouldn't have to end yet. "Well what if it doesn't?" you might say. What I have to say may seem disturbing to you, but I will say it anyway. I'm not letting up on this. If you do survive, part of you, will not. You will be changed, terribly changed. You know what I mean. DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO YOU? DO YOU REALLY WANT TO RISK YOUR LIFE JUST TO MEET A "FRIEND"?

You say you know him. And maybe you do. Maybe you THINK you do. Amy, this is exactly what these guys do! They work their way into the good wills of sweet girls like you and then take advantage of them. I swear, if you do go, and he does do anything, I hope he dies by state execution.

I am hoping and praying like mad that you don't go. And now I'm going to be blunt. Don't take this the wrong way.

If something did happen to you, it would not only be the loss of a life, but, even worse, the loss of a soul. And that's eternal. No turning back. Make sure you understand that. NO TURNING BACK.

In the name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, I beg you not to go.

There will be no turning back. NO TURNING BACK.

Anonymous said...

Although I agree that she shouldn't go... i think you go little too far saying it's the loss of soul... if this WAS a sex offender... he would be sinning... not her.. and if he's just a normal guy... she's still not sinning.

The Warrior said...

Yes, but if someone dies (now this may be offensive to you Jane, but please recognize my good intentions) in their unsaved state, then it is indeed a loss of a soul.

I wouldn't worry about the welfare of any sex offender. (They will need to worry about their own enough for the both of us.)

jane said...

interesting. it's good to have you post anonymous. i like to hear others opinions. and paleo, don't worry i'll be fine.

The Warrior said...

You might come out okay, but I'll still worry a little. Comment on my or your blog, or on SP, or something when you get home and say that you came home, okay? And please tell Dave that you are okay. And Stephanie wanted you to call her, too. Whups, this sounds like a list of chores! Sorry!

jane said...

no i'll probably only be able to call steph when i get back so i'll have her post on somethin that night to tell you i'm okay. but, i can promise to post for sure on the next monday to let you know i'm okay! so if you don't hear a post or anything from me by monday, oh no! j/k i totally will post to ease your worry! love ya! hee hee.

The Warrior said...

Okay...I'm waiting this second...it's Sunday...I hope you're okay. Just be careful. This world is hostile to women. Just doing my job.

See ya tomorrow then! =-)

jane said...

don't worry spencer. i'm not meeting him 'til this saturday. so i'm okay now! don't worry!

The Warrior said...

You mean you haven't seen him yet? Oh no...time to start worrying again...

jane said...

k' i understand that you're worried. but, i'm meeting him tomorrow(saturday). and i think stephie is going with me. and my cousin. so you'll definitely know when i'm okay. i don't expect anything to go wrong though! be happy!

The Warrior said...

Are you having a guy go with you???????

jane said...

yes! my cousin, sasquatch is goin with us! don't worry! he said he's going to bring a bat with a spike in it. i told him he couldn't and he said he'd hide it in his shirt. i told him he could leave it in my trunk. then he said if there's trunk space i'll bring something bigger, like an anvil. my friend pointed out he wouldn't be able to throw it very far. but, he said if the guy was trying to do something to me, he could throw it as far as needed. so i'm in good hands. never fear!!!

The Warrior said...

"but, he said if the guy was trying to do something to me, he could throw it as far as needed."

Would you please tell this cousin Sasquatch of yours that he is appreciated by a strange, nerdy e-friend of yours? :-D

All right...I think you're there now, but it looks like your cousin'll snap spine if he needs to, so I'm a little less worried...although don't you ever see him alone, ya hear? :-P

jane said...

yeah well, sasquatch is crazy and he's the reason i'm in trouble now. he snitched on me that i met the guy online after he came and hung out with me and everything.