Tuesday, January 9, 2007

life sucks sometimes

right now i have one song stuck in my head.

the chorus goes:

i guess it's gonna have to hurt,
i guess i'm gonna have to cry
and let go of some things i've loved
to get to the other side.
i guess it's gonna break me down
they say that sometime moving on with the rest of your life
starts with goodbye

so that's basic gist of the chorus. and i think it really describes my feelings almost completely right now. i think that i made the right decision but i really don't know. because i thought that it would hurt less for me to tell him now. but i don't know. maybe ididn't make the right decisoin. it really sucks. and i hope i can still help. cuz i hate losing friends with a passion. it's happened way too many times in my life to count. so i guess i'll go

average jane signing off. (i hope i don't cry tonight.)

7 comments:

The Warrior said...

I hope you don't too.

Remember. I'm only an email away.

jane said...

actually i did cry. and it's okay. cuz i'm human and it's human to feel things. it's human to have emotions. i have accepted my weaknesses and i am okay and moving past them.

The Warrior said...

Oh, Amy...I'm terribly sorry.

At least you have emotions though, eh? Some people don't. Some people are mean, crude, or evil. Your are none of those. You're good to me, and I thank you forever for that.

Pull through this, Amy. I know you can do it.

jane said...

yeah my comment was directed at a certain person.

The Warrior said...

I know that. It's rather obvious.

jane said...

yeah i hope he got it. but lifes okay.

The Warrior said...

Are you sure?

If there's anything you ever need, you know where to come. You have more than one person to go to, in fact, but just remember that my shoulder will always be there for you to lean on, to cry on, or I can just be someone for you to laugh with (or at, lol!) and have fun "around," even though we can't be together physically.