Tuesday, January 9, 2007

worrying, a full time job

so i know i already posted for today. but i guess i have to say my worries are in some ways not so bad, but in other ways there a bit worse. i hung out with two of my bestest friends tonight shoe shoppin! yeah i know pathetic. but i needed some new shoes and that was the perfect excuse to hang out for. and i had told myself i needed distance from a certain person, to find my own path and allow them to find their own. but i spur of the moment invited them to come with me, and it was good. i guess it was what we both needed. at least i hope it helped. but, the person i am mentioning here, seems to have decided the path they are on and were previously whole heartedly pursuing is what is right for them. i strongly disagree in parts of it. yet i can't intervene because they seem to be okay. so i guess i'll just have to support them and make sure they know i do still care. cuz i do. and i worry. it's my life long occupation. i worry tonz about them. and a good amount about myself and where i'm headed. but i guess that i'll just have to deal and "make it" as i told this person i was doing, tonight. so yeah life goes on i guess. and they may not understand it. god knows i don't . but that's life and i'm okay. for now.

average jane signing off. ( i'm okay. really.)

7 comments:

The Warrior said...

Worry...is just....so worrying! And I'd better not quote that Scripture that just came into my head...

Anyways I worry too. Just try not to let it take you over. There's one good way I deal with my worry and troubles...oh, I'm not trying to rub religion in your face! I'm sorry if it comes off like that...it's just who I am.

Spencer

jane said...

hey it's otay! i luv ya anyways spencer. thanx for just postin :D

The Warrior said...

You're welcome.

I hope you remember that my God is my life, so what I say is based on it, so don't be to upset...thanks for not being upset!!!!!!!!

Love you too!

Spencer

jane said...

hee hee! yeah i get that you are all about religion and god. it's okay. i've just really missed you coming and talking to me. :D

luv ya lots!

The Warrior said...

Tons o' luv back!!!!!! 8)

But yeah, that's me. Glad you can tolerate me. I just missed you beyond words!

jane said...

yeah of course i can tolerate you! :D lol

The Warrior said...

Hee hee! I know I can be quite a pain sometimes, so thanks anyways! :-D