Tuesday, May 15, 2007

an explanation and more news!

so i guess now is as good a time as any to explain something. well, so i mentioned in an earlier post about how boys are stupid. well, tha's true in and of itself most times. but, so the guy i mentioned that said he loved me. well, i really didn't take it as too serious beyond the fact that he possibly liked me in that way. so i kind of just started to let myself like him again. not too far... i still was okay. just enough to get hurt when i found out that it was just like last time. i'm just a backup plan. stupid and pointless. anyhoo, let me explain in more depth.

so first some background. well, darion is a foster boy. he lives in a house with 3 other guys. one of them is named jay. he went out with a girl sophie. she cheated on him, so he cheated on her. they broke up. then they got back together cuz she said she was done cheating on him. then jay cheated on her. they broke up.

anyhoo, so it appears that last region dance, darion asked sophie to go out with him.. she said she'd think about it even though she already had a boyfriend, unbeknownst to darion. he found out when she told him she didn't want to go out with him. this all happened when i was in cali. then i guess, when he was rejected he turned his affections towards me. but, i didnt' know this until this past sunday...heard it from another friend. and then just the past week he's not been really talking to me as much or anything...so yeah... but really i'm okay. i guess i should have seen it comin. and maybe a part of me did, cuz it's really not so bad when i heard it.

but yeah. and i think maybe my friend and i have kind of patched things up...i think we'll be okay...

anyhoo, i'm really in a good mood. i kind of played hooky from work and went and visited steph cuz she's sick. it was good to talk to her. we might not go to senior breakout at t-ville, we might do the kearns one... cuz it's at kearns oquirrh park fitness center and will have food, a slip n' slide, games, movies! sounds like fun, plus it's like 10 or 15 dollars cheaper than t-ville's!! :D anyhoo, i'm gonna quit now and go to the library. luv you all! :D

average jane signing off!! :D

5 comments:

The Warrior said...

I knew I wasn't a fan of his.

I'm so sorry, Amy. Is there anything I can do for my Sweetie?

jane said...

thanx for the offer. but no. it's really okay. it's not that bad. :D

The Warrior said...

All right. You know where to find me should you need anything.

jane said...

thanx bunches!!! love you much!! :D

The Warrior said...

Same to ya!!!!!!