Sunday, March 25, 2007

more shit piling up and it sux

yeah so i thought i'd wait and see what my ex had to say in the next email. but, it didn't make it any better. he still was a dumbass. and it hurt, cuz i thought, maybe i was wrong that i just didnt' understand. but it wasn't that way. and it sucks, cuz now i've completely cut ties with him. and i doubt i will ever be able to fix it, and i'm also not sure i want to. i don't think i want to because i can't deal with that emotional up and downs. cuz the fact of the matter is that i do still care. he is a friend, but i'm not sure i can trust him anymore. i hope for someone that means a lot to me that he's sincere in his feelings, but i can't trust him. i'll keep my distance and say nothing on this matter cuz i can't hurt this person, so i will not speak of this after today on my blog.

but my sister has been dealing with a good amount of shit. there is a boy i want to hurt really badly, cuz he hurt her. actually two boys i want to hurt. but one i can't cuz she loves him. yeah. who'd have thought. it's sad that the guy she loves treats her like shit. it just makes me mad. anyhoo, just way too damn many guy problems in my life. oh well, i g2g. lotza stuff to do.

average jane signing off. (why do boys have to be so stupid? *sigh*)

6 comments:

The Warrior said...

Someone hurt your sister? I'm mad....

jane said...

yeah two guys have hurt her. and it really sucks and i'm mad too.

The Warrior said...

Anyone who knows me is well aware of the fact that this makes me seriously tick...like big time.

The Warrior said...

Oh wait...have they physically hurt her?

jane said...

no, not physically, more emotionally. and that's sometimes worse. cuz the physical hurts heal faster than the emotioinal ones. :(

The Warrior said...

Ticks me off...bigtime.