Friday, May 25, 2007

a good movie, but better if i had my friend to share it with

so i went and saw pirates of the carribean 3 last night at 8pm!!!! can i just say amzing!!! it was so good. very well put together and so suspenseful! i was on the edge of my seat, literally, for at least half of the movie. and jack sparrow is a hoot! he keeps the movie running once again. my favorite line from him is "Nobody move! I lost my brain!!" lol you'll just have to see it to understand what i'm talkin about. oh and we got these free scarves that have a skull and cross bones on them that come from disneyland and cost $22.00 normally!!! they are so cool!! i'm wearing mine to school today to show it off. cuz i mean it's a shame to get it and not be able to wear it just cuz it's summer and warmish weather already! lol anyhoo, so that was awsome.

but also i came on to say that i miss my best friend, a lot. i miss how we used to talk about everything. and i know that i'm to blame for half of it falling apart. i need to just get over whatever unresolved issues i have with dave or steph. cuz i miss having her to talk to. and i'm sort of letting my pride get in the way of us being just friends again. like i'm not sayin i can be best friends again and trust her just as much. but i miss her as just a friend. i miss talking to her and telling her my good and bad stuff. and for the second time in the longest while, my mom said something that actually was something i could use. she said that sometimes you just need to renegotiate a relationship. because i think the hardest thing is that i want our relationship to be the same, when it's not. so maybe it's time to just start over and create a new relationship with steph as just friends, someone i can talk to. and actually not necessarily starting over. just reorganizing our friendship so that we don't keep making these stupid mistakes. cuz no matter how many times i say that oh i have other friends and that i can survive without a best friend, i still want steph as my friend. i want to be happy for her when she gets married. i want to be her best friend supporting her through whatever decisions she makes, even if i don't always agree. cuz that's what friendship is about. we've both made mistakes. we've both been at fault. and once again i let my pride get in the way. so i guess i'm just sayin that i miss steph a lot....

so maybe i'll print this out for her to read, cuz i know if i try to tell her it all, i'll probably just start crying. and i've already done enough crying....

anyhoo, i'm okay and i hope i can work things out...

averagejane signing off..
(oh ps. so i might get to move up in my job at steve regan. i'll explain later! )

10 comments:

The Warrior said...

You in a skull and crossbones scarf? Hmm...now that would be a sight to see...;-D

jane said...

lol it wasn't really that crazy of a skull and crossbones scarf. it is actually like a black soft scarf, with skull and crossbones in stick on jewels on one end of the scarf. oober cool@! and i love the new pirates movie! so amzing...

The Warrior said...

Yo ho, yo ho, a blogger's life for me!
We sit on our laptops and surf all night long,
Type up me hearties yo ho!
We post and comment and make jokes and laugh,
Type up me hearties yo ho!
Yo ho, yo ho, a blogger's life for me!

;-P

jane said...

lol spencer you are crazy@!!!! :D luv ya...

The Warrior said...

C'mon, you have to admit that that was a total riot!!!! Isn't it hilarious? ;-P

jane said...

i admit it is a riot...but i still say you're crazy!!! :D not that it's a bad thing :D

The Warrior said...

Yo ho yo ho! Hey where's me rum?

Yes, I am crazy!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa-hoo!

jane said...

lol you just made me bust up laughing!! :D lol thanx

The Warrior said...

Well then, that's good, because I get immense pleasure out of doing that. :-D

But I can get seriously crazy! You've never seen what I call "my monkey." That's what happens when I work too late. My coworkers fear it. ;-P

jane said...

lol someday i'll see that!! :D maybe when we go to europe together! :D lol :D