Thursday, May 24, 2007

never again...

right now the world could not be any worse. i feel like bawling and curling up in a ball and never going back out in the world. i now have truly and forever lost my best friend. we've been fighting and been out of sorts for months. but now it's come to an end for real. because we both have just given up. and i read her blog and she said she's given up. i never thought it would hurt so much to realize it for real, but it's like me heart is breaking into a million pieces. i didn't know that i was still holding onto a hope that it would all work out. but i guess this is it. somehow i'll find a way to mend my heart, but from now on i'm locking it up securely so that i can never have it broken again. never again. ever.

so for today i will cry and then tomorrow i have to move on. there's no way to repair a friendship that both have given up on. so now i need to just give up, for real. it's not like i can bear to talk to her without fear of falling apart and bawling. and i hate more than anything, falling apart in from of people. so i guess this is truly the end.

my life starts over tomorrow.

averagejane signing off..

10 comments:

The Warrior said...

Oh, Amy...I'm so sorry.

All I can really say is, I love you.

jane said...

aww...thanx. a part of me still wants to try to work things out with steph. i miss her... i think i'll talk to her today...

The Warrior said...

Yes, please do! I'm rooting for the both of you to get this fixed. You two can do it!

Oh, and you're welcome!

jane said...

well it's somewhat fixed as we are now actually talking but, not gonna be the same, cuz i can't go back to being best friends. and it's all good...

The Warrior said...

Well, I'm still with you!

jane said...

thanx it means a lot...:D

The Warrior said...

You're welcome, Amy. No problem! I'm always here!

jane said...

thanx. seems like right now you're basically the only one really still talking to me. i screwed up a bit again... but i must move on.

The Warrior said...

True. When I've screwed up before, I've tried to fix what I could (unfortunately that's not always as possible as it sounds, but it's our duty to at least try), and then there's not much you can do afterward except learn from your mistakes, and not make them again. Takes a while. 8-)

jane said...

you're tellin' me. it takes forever to move on sometimes...