Wednesday, May 23, 2007

a second, or is it like fourth, chance...

so maybe once again i'm setting myself up to be disappointed by darion....but i really can't lose him. he means a lot to me. it's just been hell not really talking to him these past few days. so today after school i was driving to meet nathan and lydia at the library. i drove through my neighborhood and saw darion. i said hi and told him to get in the car and that i wanted to talk to him. so he hopped in. and i told him that i was more upset that at another friend and that she had not really followed plans we had on sat. and i just kind of took it out on him. he was an easy target. and so i felt kind of stupid just sittin there and telling him this while we sat in his driveway. but i had to. and i said i was upset that he acts like he doesn't like me, when he tells me he does. and he told me that at the point that i got up and left the dance for a moment, was just the time he got up to dance with me. (i had asked him to dance and he said no..so i asked again and got mad when he said no. i didn't look at him and left the room.) so i must not have noticed it. so i guess i let my emotions get in the way once again. and i know i look stupid just going back to him when he's kind of bounced back and forth. but then again. this time it was me overreacting. he really is a good guy...and i can't help that i like him so much. even though i tried to move on, i can't ....so here i go again. silly me...
(oh btw, darion's foster mom wants me to be a math tutor for him and his brothers....lol)
but so i give darion yet another chance....
averagejane signing off...(hope it will all work out...)

10 comments:

The Warrior said...

Ooh, I just got a great idea! You can tutor me in math!!!!!!

jane said...

lol you're funny! :D you're probably in a higher math than i've done!!! :D

The Warrior said...

Algebra 2? I suck, absolutley suck at math. Seriously....

jane said...

oh i've already done algebra two. the stupidest teacher i ever had and the dumbest class i've ever had, with math at least. but i passed with an a or b i think..

The Warrior said...

Well, that's good. But shhh, don't tell anyone...I don't like it either.

<_<

jane said...

lol :D it really is a stupid class...

The Warrior said...

I used to think when I was a kid that we should just take the letters (variables) in algebra and plug in 1 for a, 2 for b, 3 for c, and so on and so forth, and voila! No more big fat equations to bother us!!!!

jane said...

lol i agree. so much easier!! :D

The Warrior said...

Yes!!! Hooray for us! We so rock!

But try chemistry equations. Page-long math calculations + forgettable procedures = barf!!!

jane said...

lol you really make me laugh!! :D i like your equations...